Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

HOGS AND VANDY, GAME 2 THREAD

Started by Publius, March 24, 2007, 02:23:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Publius

This is the bottom of the Vandy order doing this...pitiful

Break & Run

SSSSHHHHIIIITTTT!!! THE HINGES ARE COMING OFF!!! TYPICAL RAZORBACK LETDOWN!!
Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Break & Run

I BET THE PARK IS HOLDING ABOUT 500 FANS ABOUT NOW!
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

Amityvillehogger

Geesh great job Duke Welker hats off to you...As for the rest of you pieces of......
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Break & Run

lol......i need to cool down.....we need to remember this is all college age guys!

Hollywood_HOGan

Welker put on a pretty good performance.

Too bad the rest of the defense was just awful.

Ah well
just have to win the game tomorrow

Maddhog

Quote from: hog_fan_08 on March 24, 2007, 04:39:53 pm
SSSSHHHHIIIITTTT!!! THE HINGES ARE COMING OFF!!! TYPICAL RAZORBACK LETDOWN!!

That's not quite fair, is it?   Vandy is ranked No. 1 for some reason.
"He hits from both sides of the plate.  He's amphibious."

Publius

Another Saturday...another Hog loss it looks like...for this team to make a run at Omaha their defense has got to get better...2 out fly to Jones runner tags from second...runners at the corners.

Break & Run

o well, at least we're undefeated on Friday's and Sunday's in conference play at least! lol!

Publius

Grounder to second...3 outs...to the 9th...5-2 Dores

Break & Run

i dont think we'll be tied for first in the SECWest anymore! let's go Ole Piss!

PigWig

Publius

Publius

Hamblin up......Hamblin now batting .207

razorkev

What tha heck...i go make a beer run and all hell has busted loose...Cmon Hogs !!!!!!!!!!
In God I Trust

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Break & Run

gosh! he was batting like .308 for most of last year.  The A's wanted him...good thing he didnt go!

Publius

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Hollywood_HOGan

Hollywood_HOGan

Publius

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Publius

Strikes out on three pitches...Smalling due up

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Hollywood_HOGan

geez

wow thats a terrible call!!!!

umps are ready to go home looks like

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: Publius on March 24, 2007, 04:49:17 pm
Strikes out on three pitches...Smalling due up

Damn, that was a bad move
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Publius

Ump has expanded the zone big time...0-2 count

Publius

Publius

Hogs down to their final out...the slumping Jake Dugger up

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: Publius on March 24, 2007, 04:50:15 pm
Ump has expanded the zone big time...0-2 count

We should adjust to his zone...hell you get three pitches to adjust to one
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Hollywood_HOGan

just like last year

strikouts are killing us.

Break & Run

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan on March 24, 2007, 04:51:33 pm
just like last year

strikouts are killing us.

What is coach butler teaching these guys?
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

Publius

Batting .150 in SEC play...Dugger grounds out on a bang bang play 6-3.  Final  Vandy 6 Hogs 3

Hollywood_HOGan

wow

hogs were one frick up defensive play away from beating the #1 team in the nation again.

Break & Run

Publius

That's baseball...we'll try again tomorrow...till then...be cool

Ouachihog

Hopefully Keuchel won't give up 6 in 1/3 of an inning tomorrow. 
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."

Publius

Break & Run

masonselby

why didnt we walk alvarez in the 8th, we had 2outs and first base open, yeah he should have caught that but dont give one of the best hitters in college baseball a chance if you dont have to. errors and strikeouts have killed this team
"for christ sake im talking about bagging a sasquatch"

Break & Run

Thanks for the updates all day! great job!  GO HOGS GO!! TAKE THE RUBBER GAME!!

Break & Run

the game's a thing of the past, remember...championship caliber teams (like Vandy) finds ways to win. Even if it's bc of a dumb error on the other team.  Remember last night, the only reason we won the game was b/c of the catchers bad throw to the third basemen to try and catch Walker, remember?

msudawgs64

Quote from: hog_fan_08 on March 24, 2007, 04:44:04 pm
i dont think we'll be tied for first in the SECWest anymore! let's go Ole Piss!

still are..we beat USC today in 12 after they stomped a mudhole in our butts last night..

Arkansas, Alabama, and State are all 3-2 in SEC play..tied for first in the West..
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

razorback3072

Quote from: masonselby on March 24, 2007, 04:55:36 pm
why didnt we walk alvarez in the 8th, we had 2outs and first base open, yeah he should have caught that but dont give one of the best hitters in college baseball a chance if you dont have to. errors and strikeouts have killed this team

he was 0 for the series up to that point.  no need to pitch around him, especially with the wind blowing in as hard as it was.  routine fly ball that should have been caught for the third out.  If so, you're going into the eighth tied 2-2 instead of down 5-2. 
A veteran is someone who at one point in his life wrote a blank check payable to the United States of America for the amount of "up to and including my life." That is honor. There are way too many people in this country who no longer understand that.

http://www.nralifeofduty.tv/#/patriotprofiles

http://fearlessnavyseal.com/