DiamondHogs v. Minnesota--Game Two

Started by lightsout, March 04, 2007, 03:04:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

masonselby

"for christ sake im talking about bagging a sasquatch"

lightsout

hogman64

Quote from: UAfan on March 04, 2007, 04:51:03 pm
errors have been a thorn in the side for arkansas.

Early season college baseball is alot about learning where to put people, Van Horn is still doing that......he doesnt have his best catcher playing or best third baseman.... or his three best outfielders........that is why early season losses in baseball are just not the same as basketball or football............

lightsout

msudawgs64

hitting slump it appears..get it out of the way now..

It could be like last year where we could do no wrong in the first 18 games then went into a hitting and pitching slump and started making errors like crazy, problem was that happened at SEC play time.  Not good.  This is the best time if they are going to happen to have them.
If a woman has to choose between catching a fly ball and saving an infant's life, she will choose to save the infant's life without even considering if there are men on base.  ~Dave Barry

"I'd rather lose a game like that than a 5-4 ballgame when somebody walks in the winning run or makes an error" -MSU's former head coach Ron Polk after South Carolina pummeled the Bulldogs 20-3 on 3/23/2007.

Feb. 20, 2009-a new era in MSU Baseball begins.

lightsout

7-5 Minnesota after the top of the 6th

lightsout

lightsout

base hit by Coon to lead off the 7th

lightsout

pbjones81

Im losing interest in hog baseball....please guys pick it up!!

hogfan064

Quote from: pbjones81 on March 04, 2007, 05:19:40 pm

After 15 games you are already giving up on a team that at worse is a top 20 team?

Anthony McReynolds

Hogs up to bat in the top of the 8th.Down 9-5 I don't think we will win but I won't give up until the final pitch.

ilovepinebluff

People who know nothing about college baseball get on my nerves...

Anthony McReynolds

Anthony McReynolds

Anthony McReynolds

Anthony McReynolds

Logan strikes out for 2nd out.
Shawn up to bat.

Anthony McReynolds

Base hit for shawn jones.With 2 out,and j.duggar up to bat.

Anthony McReynolds

Duggar hit it to the picther for the 3rd out bottom of the 8th hogs down 9-5 need to get four in the 9th.

Anthony McReynolds

Basehit for the damn gophers I think it over but I never give up untill the last pitch.

Anthony McReynolds

Error for the hogs and gophers have one on and no outs.

Juicemeister

This is the most laughable thing I've ever read on this board.

Thanks for the updates, guys.

jrw11475

Anthony McReynolds

Pitching Change picere in with 1 out.

Juicemeister

We did. 5-1 with Schmidt pitching all 9.

masonselby

5 errors and bad pitching (weve got one pitcher and thats it)
"for christ sake im talking about bagging a sasquatch"

Anthony McReynolds

HogFansReunited

Come on hogs lets get some runs.  We have come back from more than 4 before and I know we can do it.  We just need to get it going.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Anthony McReynolds

Anthony McReynolds

Basehit for the gophers and they lead 10-5.

Anthony McReynolds

Finally the third out of the 8th.Hogs need five in the 9th.

HogFansReunited

Come on hogs.  BTW, thanks for keeping us updated hogfan22.  +1 to ya.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Anthony McReynolds

Ben.T with the 1st out.down to 2 at bats.

Anthony McReynolds

We are on a timeout with the gophers changing picthers.

Anthony McReynolds

Anthony McReynolds

Anthony McReynolds

Casey coon is out and Jeff Nutt is are last hope guys.

Anthony McReynolds

Jeff Nutt pops out to the ss and gophers win 10-5 hogs will come home and sweep kansas I am calling that.Hogs sweep kansas 3-0.Later guys anytime I will do play by play.

ballhog™

losing 2 out of 3 not a good weekend.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Ouachihog

Quote from: ballhog on March 04, 2007, 06:06:11 pm
losing 2 out of 3 not a good weekend.

Very disappointing, especially since we only got 5 runs off the back end of Minn's pitching (their 4th game in less than 30 hours).  Oh well, hope we get better. 
"If I lived back in the wild west days, instead of carrying a six-gun in my holster, I'd carry a soldering iron. That way, if some smart-aleck cowboy said something like "Hey, look. He's carrying a soldering iron!" and started laughing, and everybody else started laughing, I could just say, "That's right, it's a soldering iron. The soldering iron of justice." Then everybody would get real quiet and ashamed, because they had made fun of the soldering iron of justice, and I could probably hit them up for a free drink."

"I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with some good ideas."