Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs v. Troy Game 3 Thread

Started by razorbacker80, February 11, 2007, 01:14:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgvillain

Danny Hamblin is next up for the Hogs...the bases are still loaded with 1 out...the first pitch to Hamblin misses and it's 1-0

Hawgvillain

Hamblin swings and misses at a fastball 1-1...the next pitch misses 2-1

Hawgvillain

Wheeler deals and it's fouled back...2-2 to Hamblin...Hamblin fouls the next pitch off and he's hanging tough...still 2-2

Hawgvillain

Wheeler strikes Hamblin out swinging...Wheeler's starting off good much like he did on Friday...Jake Dugger will be the Hogs last chance to put a crooked number up on the scoreboard

Hawgvillain

Wheeler brings a fastball at the knees for strike 1 to Dugger...the next pitch misses low and it's 1-1

PiggoBitttys

Strikeouts still a factor this weekend, but we have put up runs..

Hawgvillain

The next pitch misses outside and it's 2-1 to Dugger...Dugger skies the next pitch to RF for the third out...1 Run 1 Hit 0 Errors...3 Men left on...mid way through the third:
AR-10
Troy-0

Hawgvillain

Quote from: PiggoBitttys on February 11, 2007, 02:14:45 pm
Strikeouts still a factor this weekend, but we have put up runs..
Yep, I think 31 runs is as much as I ever remember the Hogs scoring in a three game series...and it's not over yet...I didn't listen to the game yesterday but we can't be giving up 13 runs

rcowen

was drunk yesterday. did we win yesterday

Hawgvillain

I missed the hitter's name but Welker gets him to ground out on the first pitch...1 down

Hawgvillain

Hawgvillain

Fujita is the next hitter for Troy...Welker goes ball, strike, ball to him and it's 2-1

Hawgvillain

Fujita flies out to left...2 down...

Welker really works fast...I can hardly keep up...it just messes ya up ;)

Hawgvillain

Ian Craze is up (top of the lineup)...Welker misses and then brings a curve for a strike...then misses low 2-1

Hawgvillain

Welker misses again, 3-1 to Craze...Welker misses and Craze draws a 2 out walk

Hawgvillain

Craze is a threat to steal...Welker throws over to first...Brett Henry is up and Welker starts him with a curve for a strike

Hawgvillain

Welker throws over a few more times...I'm glad the Hogs aren't just letting the little things go with a big lead...it's a good chance to work on holding runners etc.

Welker misses and it's 1-1 to Henry

Hawgvillain

The next pitch misses...2-1 to Henry...Henry smacks a single into RF...Craze down to second and there are 2 on with 2 out for Clint Robinson

Hawgvillain

Robinson lines the first pitch into RF but Jones is there and the side is retired...0 runs 1 hit 0 errors...2 men left...going to the top of the fourth:
AR-10
Troy-0

Hawgvillain

Tim Wheeler is back up facing Wayne Hrozek...Wheeler jumps ahead 0-2

Hawgvillain

Hrozek hits a sharp bouncing ball back up the middle but Fujita makes a nice play and throws him out...1 down

Hawgvillain

Logan Forsythe is the next hitter and he jumps ahead 2-0

Hawgvillain

Wheeler misses again and it's 3-0...Forsythe is taking all the way but it doesn't matter...he walks on four pitches

Hawgvillain

Tim Smalling is up with 1 on and 1 out...he's been playing really well so far this year...Wheeler starts him out with a strike

Hawgvillain

February 11, 2007, 02:29:30 pm #74 Last Edit: February 11, 2007, 02:31:51 pm by Hawgvillain
Smalling hits a high bouncing ball to third and the third baseman's only play is to first...Forsythe down to second and there are 2 outs for Sean Jones

Hawgvillain

Wheeler starts Jones out with a strike 0-1...the next pitch misses and it's 1-1

Hawgvillain

Wheeler paints the zone for another strike and it's 1-2...Chuck says the ump is expanding the zone (to be expected in a 10-0 game)...Jones strikes out swinging and the inning is over...0 runs 0 hits 0 errors...1 man left on...midway through the fourth:
AR-10
Troy-0

Hawgvillain

Welker is ready to go to work against Josh Dew...he starts him off with a strike

Hawgvillain

Welker follows that up with another strike and it's 0-2...Dew takes a breaking ball outside and it's 1-2...

Hawgvillain

The 1-2 to Dew is fouled off...Welker misses with a fastball and it's 2-2

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: Juicemeister on February 11, 2007, 01:25:39 pm
http://www.troytrojans.com/index.php?s=&url_channel_id=32&url_article_id=1957&url_subchannel_id=&change_well_id=2 is the Troy's audio feed address. Gotta listen to their announcers, but it's better than nothing.
I haven't been able to get that link to work. any ideas?
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Hawgvillain

Welker sneaks a fastball by and Dew is caught looking...1 down

Hawgvillain

Steven Felix is the next hitter for Troy...1-1 to him

Hawgvillain

Felix takes a cut at a breaking ball and it's 1-2...Felix bounces one through the right side for a 1 out single...

Hawgvillain

Ben Woods is up with 1 on and 1 out...Welker starts him off with a strike

Hawgvillain

Woods watches another one go by and it's 0-2...Welker is doing a good job of throwing strikes and getting ground balls...Woods fouls one off and it's still 0-2

Hawgvillain

0-2 pitch is fouled off again...Chuck mentions that the Hogs have a charter flight back to Fayetteville so there will be no curfew...Woods swings and misses and there are two down...

Brian Walker lost track of the outs and tried to go back to the duggout after the play LOL

Hawgvillain

Beau Brooks is the hitter for Troy...Welker starts him off with a ball followed by a strike 1-1

Razorhogs

Hawgvillain

Welker brings a fastball at the knees and it's 1-2...he misses with a breaking ball and it's 2-2...Brooks fouls one off

Hawgvillain

Hawgvillain

The 2-2 pitch to Brooks almost hits him and it's full...Felix will be going on the pitch with 2 outs

Razorhogs

CampuspostmanHOG

Hawgvillain

The runner goes and Brooks bounces it to Hamblin it a first...Hamblin steps on the bag and the inning is over...0 runs 1 hit 0 errors...1 man left...going to the top of the fifth:
AR-10
Troy-0

Hawgvillain

Wheeler is still pitching for Troy (this is about the point he broke down on Friday)...Tschepikow, Coon, and Brian Walker will face him...Wheeler starts Tschepikow with a strike

Hawgvillain

Wheeler fools Tschepikow with a changeup and it's 0-2...Tschepikow hits a ground ball sharply back up the middle but Wheeler stabs it and throws him out...1 down

Hawgvillain

Wheeler starts Coon out with a slider that misses and it's 1-0...the next pitch to Casey misses as well and it's 2-0

Hawgvillain

Wheeler misses again...3-0 to Casey Coon...Wheeler walks Coon on four pitches...Troy pitchers have now walked 6 Hogs (and hit 5 with a pitch)...Brian Walker to bat with 1 on and 1 out

Hawgvillain

Walker pops the first pitch up to 1B and there are 2 down