Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OFFICIAL AR/Troy Baseball Thread 02/09

Started by Hawgvillain, February 09, 2007, 06:10:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgvillain

This is Thomas Hauskey's first at bat as a Razorback...he's a redshirt freshman from Springdale...he's not getting much of a chance though as Sabat throws him three straight balls

Hawgvillain

Hauskey takes a whack at the 3-0 pitch...give DVH credit for letting the youngster swing away in his first at bat...3-1 pitch is a strike and it's full

Hawgvillain

Hauskey watches a ball go low and he takes a walk...the bases are now loaded for Tschepikow...the Hogs have batted around again...Wayne Hrozek is running for Hauskey

Hawgvillain

Tschepikow lines a base hit into left field...it goes all the way to the wall...Tschepikow gets a double and the Hogs tack on two more runs...13-1 AR....WPS

Hawgvillain

Logan Forsythe is now hitting for Casey Coon...the Trojans have decided that Sabat is the last pitcher they are throwing today...1-1 to Forsythe

Hawgvillain

Forsythe watches another strike and the strike zone is growing...no surprise in a cold game that is 13-1

Hawgvillain

Forsythe watches another strike go by and is down on strikes...2 down

Hawgvillain

Murphree is the hitter...the first pitch is over and it's 0-1

Hawgvillain

The next pitch is over as well...it seems the umpire has decided anything close is a strike

Hawgvillain

Murphree is called out looking as well...7 runs on 7 hits 0 errors...2 men left on...heading to the bottom of the ninth:
AR-13
Troy-1

Hawgvillain

Dallas Keuchel is the new pitcher for the Hogs...he's a lefthanded freshman from Tulsa, OK

Hawgvillain

Due up for Troy we have Calamia, Brooks, and Craze...

Hawgvillain

Keuchel jumps ahead of Calamia 0-1...Calamia swings through the next pitch 0-2...Keuchel paints the corner (which may or may not have grown in the last two innings) and Calamia is out looking...1 down

Hawgvillain

Matt Tanzi is pinch hitting for Brooks...Tanzi gets blown away on three pitches and Troy is down to their last out

Hawgvillain

Craze is up...he's been on base 3 times today...Keuchel starts him off with a strike

Hawgvillain

Craze fouls the next one off and they are down to their last strike

Hawgvillain

Craze lines the 0-2 up the middle for a single and Ramirez will bat with 1 on and 2 out

Hawgvillain

Keuchel deals and gets ahead 0-2...again the Trojans are down to their last strike

Hawgvillain

Keuchel gets Ramirez to ground back to him and the game is over...Hogs win Hogs win! Holy Cow!

Hawgin84

Razorhogs

rebelhogdog

Wooooo Pig, that away Hogs.  Thanks for keeping us up to date Hawgvillian

Hawgvillain

The final line is:
AR - 13R 14H 3E
Troy - 1R 7H 0E

Casey Coon is my player of the game.  Coon hit a pair of 2-run home runs to lead the Hogs offense.  Chris Rhoads is the winning pitcher for the Razorbacks and Tim Wheeler is the losing pitcher for the Trojans.  Both starting pitchers (Nick Schmidt for the Hogs and Clegg Snipes for the Trojans) pitched well.  The Trojans bullpen, however, was shakey (to say the least).  They allowed the Hogs to score 12 runs in only 3 1/3 innings. 

Hawgvillain

I was happy to do the updates and I hope everyone managed to get through my choppy writing.  Have a nice day everyone....WPS!

Razorhogs

Quote from: Hawgvillain on February 09, 2007, 09:58:52 pm
The final line is:
AR - 13R 14H 3E
Troy - 1R 7H 0E

Casey Coon is my player of the game.  Coon hit a pair of 2-run home runs to lead the Hogs offense.  Chris Rhoads is the winning pitcher for the Razorbacks and Tim Wheeler is the losing pitcher for the Trojans.  Both starting pitchers (Nick Schmidt for the Hogs and Clegg Snipes for the Trojans) pitched well.  The Trojans bullpen, however, was shakey (to say the least).  They allowed the Hogs to score 12 runs in only 3 1/3 innings. 

Great Job Hawgvillain - Thanks a bunch

PiggoBitttys

Quote from: Hawgvillain on February 09, 2007, 10:00:03 pm
I was happy to do the updates and I hope everyone managed to get through my choppy writing.  Have a nice day everyone....WPS!

Great job man. Baseball game/program is such a vacation in our athletic department these days.

Pigskin_Porker

AWESOME JOB HAWGVILLAIN  !! THANKS . . .
"ATHLETICS IS A MINDSET.  WINNERS THINK DIFFERENT. I SHOULD STOP SAYING 'THINK' BECAUSE WINNERS DON'T THINK, THEY JUST DO IT."                                                                                            -- COACH JOHN McDONNELL  (42 NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS)                                                

. . .  Es ist verdammt hart, das Beste zu sein . . .

Hoggam's Razor

I hate it when people complain.