Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

did you hear what ric schaeffer said now....

Started by bigpigpimpin, March 10, 2005, 07:46:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

bigpigpimpin

one minute he said the hogs were playing hard, and less than 10 seconds later he said that tennessee wanted it more.  ???
Is he bi-polar? What a self-contradicting puppet on a string. bwess his wittle haart. hey

Also, did you see the look on stan heath's face? It read from somewhere in between "what the fark are you guys doing and what a bunch of dumbasses." From somewhere in between "how dumb can you be and I'm disgusted." Maybe heath doesn't deserve all the blame for our demise, maybe we got a bunch of athletes with no brains.

Slacker

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on March 10, 2005, 07:46:05 pm
one minute he said the hogs were playing hard, and less than 10 seconds later he said that tennessee wanted it more.  ???
Is he bi-polar? What a self-contradicting puppet on a string. bwess his wittle haart. hey

Also, did you see the look on stan heath's face? It read from somewhere in between "what the fark are you guys doing and what a bunch of dumbasses." From somewhere in between "how dumb can you be and I'm disgusted." Maybe heath doesn't deserve all the blame for our demise, maybe we got a bunch of athletes with no brains.

Well, he recruited the majority of them. So, looks like the she-yits on him either way...

mikeirwin

Not as bad as this observation: "Tennessee has hit 8 three pointers, Arkansas none. Reverse that and it's a close game."

Biggus Piggus

Outscored 24-0 from 3pt range (at that point), yup that's a hard one.
[CENSORED]!

Anti-OtisII

Quote from: mikeirwin on March 10, 2005, 08:18:21 pm
one minute he said the hogs were playing hard, and less than 10 seconds later he said that tennessee wanted it more. ???

Not as bad as this observation: "Tennessee has hit 8 three pointers, Arkansas none. Reverse that and it's a close game."

You forgot how he said right after that that it was a "16" point swing.  I would think that 8 three pointers would be 24 points.  He's a dumbass and a hack that loves the program so much that he can't see the forest for the trees.

SultanofSwine

Somebody has to spray perfume on this turd, might as well be Rick.

OklaU

I am glad I am not the only one who gets tired of Rick Shaf bs.  Anyone miss Ole Joe?
"Just because you had the last word, doesn't make it anymore true."

SardisHog

"You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it."<br />- Robin Williams