Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

April 19, 2024, 02:29:04 pm

Interesting!

Started by RacinRazorback, March 26, 2019, 01:19:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RacinRazorback

I was in a restaurant this past weekend in MO and was wearing my Razorback hat and shirt, as usual, when 3 Mizzou fans sat down next to me & proceeded to talk about CMA and how much Tigger nation would love to have him back! I just found this to be surprising given how unhappy Razorback fans seem to be with CMA!

Muleriderhog

Quote from: RacinRazorback on March 26, 2019, 01:19:39 pm
I was in a restaurant this past weekend in MO and was wearing my Razorback hat and shirt, as usual, when 3 Mizzou fans sat down next to me & proceeded to talk about CMA and how much Tigger nation would love to have him back! I just found this to be surprising given how unhappy Razorback fans seem to be with CMA!
I'm gonna take a wild guess and say this probably didnt happen.

kid squealer

Let em have him! 
SMITE ME JACKWAGONS!!!  I NEED TO BE THE -1 KING!!!

Razorbackers

Quote from: Muleriderhog on March 26, 2019, 01:20:37 pm

100%

RME

It could've happened, but after Mizzou's combined record 62-98 of over the last 5 years, it's not saying much.

jjdlc

Considering the direction of their program since he left, it wouldn't be a stretch to believe that.

scaldedhog

Did you pick up their check?  Maybe that's what they were fishing for.
Make Arkansas Football great again

Hogimus Prime

I walked into a restaurant in MO wearinf a Razorback hoodie. Stood there lady came up and asked how many. Told her, she then sat us. Waitress took our order.  Really odd 

Cavosea1

Quote from: Muleriderhog on March 26, 2019, 01:20:37 pm

Bro, IT DIDNT HAPPEN!  That guy is lying lol..... moving on.

East Clintwood

I'm all in favor of giving him back...

I'll even help him move.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma