Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bell

Started by AWHAWG, March 01, 2014, 10:00:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AWHAWG

March 01, 2014, 10:00:40 am Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 12:52:17 pm by AWHAWG
Anyone else enjoyed watching Bell run his tired man through multiple baseline screens then circle out and make that three. Reminded me of Pat Bradley.  Good stuff. Hope we are rested enough to pull it out today. We are going to need the rested guys to help today that DNP

gmarv

bell has really given us some good minutes lately.i,m glad coach stuck with
him, i was ready to give up on him.shows what i know.

StubbsGOhogs

Im looking for Bell and Jacorey to put in some great minutes today. MA and the Razorback faithful will have the team poised for a BIG blowout!!! :razorback:
HOGS 93
dogs 57

heatmiser

I was watching our highlights against UGA last year at BWA. Bell went off in that game (although we barely won). Hope he does it again today.
Arkansas Razorbacks

Mick Hogger

The only time Jacorey needs to be on the court is when we have a comfortable lead until he gets himself under control.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.

mhuff

Quote from: gmarv on March 01, 2014, 10:08:27 am
bell has really given us some good minutes lately.i,m glad coach stuck with
him, i was ready to give up on him.shows what i know.

Well, I was a Bell man..... thought he should be playing more. One game does not make a season. Certainly we should always give credit for a good game. BUT, if you look at his stats, they aren't very spiffy.... especially 2 point %. Sorry, he is not getting it done. You do not want a SG with those kind of %. I only wish the best for him. Hopefully, we will have some guards that can shoot for % in the next couple of years. Kinda like a hitter that is batting sub .200.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

He has a pretty stroke and I hope we can get him involved early.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

latrops

Quote from: mhuff on March 01, 2014, 11:56:20 am
Well, I was a Bell man..... thought he should be playing more. One game does not make a season. Certainly we should always give credit for a good game. BUT, if you look at his stats, they aren't very spiffy.... especially 2 point %. Sorry, he is not getting it done. You do not want a SG with those kind of %. I only wish the best for him. Hopefully, we will have some guards that can shoot for % in the next couple of years. Kinda like a hitter that is batting sub .200.

His last two games have been solid...his previous 40, not so much.  Hopefully he is finally getting his confidence going and can emerge kinda like Madden started to do late last season.

Breems

He's hot right now. No reason not to play him.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

He seems really streaky.  What I do like about him is that he doesn't seem to have to have a lot of playing time to be on target.  If he's on, he's on and if not then sit him.

But this is the kind of shooter you want with the style we play.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

immahog

loved it ...he looked like reggie miller running threw screens
No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: Mick Hogger on March 01, 2014, 11:12:47 am
The only time Jacorey needs to be on the court is when we have a comfortable lead until he gets himself under control.

True although he's been in the doghouse, I feel like when mike finally calls his number  he'll be ready and contribute.

Adam Stokes

If he is making his shots, having him run around screens like crazy is going to wear out their guards.  They have to stay on him because he pops so quick.  With the depth of our bench it is only a positive if we run set plays for him.

AWHAWG

Quote from: StubbsGOhogs on March 01, 2014, 10:23:28 am
Im looking for Bell and Jacorey to put in some great minutes today. MA and the Razorback faithful will have the team poised for a BIG blowout!!! :razorback:
HOGS 93
dogs 57
I will take a very ragged ride and the win over a smooth walk right now. I concur that we could use some swag points with a big blow out as we approach tourney time. Just win baby win.

AWHAWG

Wow I used to work at a hotel too! I was a bus boy speaking of which, I hope we bust the bubble for some other team and crash the Big Dance. Oh and we could stand to crash some offensive boards too.  ;)  :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:// :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Biggus Piggus

MA is like Nolan, never gives up on anybody. Except maybe the kid on the very end of the bench.
[CENSORED]!

Breems

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on March 01, 2014, 01:37:23 pm
MA is like Nolan, never gives up on anybody. Except maybe the 2 kids on the very end of the bench.

FIFY. He tried his hardest not to give up on one of them, but there's not much you can do. Ole Miss will be his last hoo-rah.

cardsNhogs

Quote from: Notshavin on March 01, 2014, 12:03:15 pm
He has a pretty stroke and I hope we can get him involved early.
And often! He is a good player.

Breems

For as long as Bell and Wade continue to fill their roles, this team will be NCAAT-bound.

We know Wade can. I just hope Bell stays hot. He, Qualls, and Harris are fearless in taking shots on the road.

The real Hogules

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on March 01, 2014, 12:34:45 pm
True although he's been in the doghouse, I feel like when mike finally calls his number  he'll be ready and contribute.

And I understand that J.Williams wants to play and expressed his displeasure with picking splinters prior to the UK contest on Twitter.

No matter how you feel about Jacorey's game, you had to admire how he cheered on his teammates from the bench in Lexington and I never once noticed him looking sad, or angry about his lack of minutes.

I hope he earns some PT and makes the most of his opportunity!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

PonderinHog

That turnover by Bell, when he could have called a timeout, almost cooked our goose.  Glad it worked out, but that was bad.  OTOH, I was surprised that he scored ten points, so there's that.   :razorback: 

I wish they'd both play well for us down the stretch.

gmarv

when bell plays like he has the last 2 games i think it makes
us a little better. one more guy you ain,t afraid to see in the
game. i feel bad for scott but it seems his negatives out weigh
his positives,and coach seems to of gave up on him.

Mick Hogger

Quote from: The real Hogules on March 01, 2014, 01:46:21 pm
And I understand that J.Williams wants to play and expressed his displeasure with picking splinters prior to the UK contest on Twitter.

No matter how you feel about Jacorey's game, you had to admire how he cheered on his teammates from the bench in Lexington and I never once noticed him looking sad, or angry about his lack of minutes.

I hope he earns some PT and makes the most of his opportunity!

Me too. I love the energy he brings off the bench.
Quote from: forrest city joe on Today at 10:06:10 am
ok i get you. but do you have to post it over and over and over and over? and for the 100th time. Mike is going to be coach here no matter if you like it or not.