Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (16-8, 5-6) vs Vanderbilt (9-15, 3-8)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 10, 2018, 06:47:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

jfred59

Hogz87

I know how we could've overlooked a team as bad as Vandy, especially with them coming to our place, but given the position we're in, how in the heck are we this flat?

Right now we're on pace to score 32 points for the game.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Bacons Rebellion

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Dirty

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

3of5-2

Quote from: From Tusk Till Dawn on February 10, 2018, 07:56:12 pm
Would enjoy watching lachance and macon play horse.
I agree, just stop the game now, and remove every player but those two.

From Tusk Till Dawn

I remember going to a game in FV a few years back and we played one of the Mississippi schools, didnt get out of the 20's for the half if memory serves.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Leadbelly

"I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man."

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Poker_hog

Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hogz87

Quote from: 40MINSOFHELL on February 10, 2018, 07:55:59 pm
These refs are bad also
I spit out a little bit of my beer when the commentators started the game off by saying "We have a great officiating crew for tonight's game" and the first name they listed was Karl Hess.

Hess is a bleeping joke.

HeyHogs

Dr. Starcs

Thomas, while not the most talented, might be the hardest worker out there. Tonight anyway.

elksnort

HawgHeadCheese

Quote from: Leadbelly on February 10, 2018, 08:01:38 pm

Thomas if a second team Beard! Stealing minutes from younger mids
I'd take Thomas over Cook any day.

Knot2brite

Usually in EI where intelligent conversation is required

Letsroll1200

Beard is still injured. Guys are playing hard. I think they was playing to fast at the start.

Hogz87

Quote from: alohawg on February 10, 2018, 08:01:20 pm
The a&m-uk game seems a normal game.......sigh
Neither team may crack 30 points in the first half. 

Of course, compared to this game, it looks like 1991 UNLV is playing 2009 North Carolina.

jfred59

Quote from: Hogz87 on February 10, 2018, 08:06:26 pm
Neither team may crack 30 points in the first half. 

Of course, compared to this game, it looks like 1991 UNLV is playing 2009 North Carolina.

30? 

elksnort

hog.goblin

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on February 10, 2018, 08:05:26 pm
Beard is still injured. Guys are playing hard. I think they was playing to fast at the start.

I agree, lots of quick passing, which is good, but we haven't been catching it well

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bogghawg

Quote from: elksnort on February 10, 2018, 08:04:19 pm
Effort is there.

Mighty sluggish offensively
I don't think that word means what you think it means.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

Sow Lancelot

"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

Letsroll1200

Beaverfever

As bad as we've played Vanderbilt has managed to be 9 points worse.  That's incredible. 

Hogz87

Well, we are on a 15-0 run.  It seems as if we've woken up a bit...for now.

Dr. Starcs

Vandys missed some open looks and gotten a fair share of offensive boards, but the d has been better so far.

HeyHogs

Bacons Rebellion

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

elksnort

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

PonderinHog