Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Source inside the Administration and it's not good.

Started by Pigstie, October 23, 2017, 11:37:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigstie

I have been told that CBB will be retained, UNLESS he were to choose to resign.  Will fire Anderson and Scott.  Possibly back to 4-3 next year.
The views and opinions of this poster are personal only, and are not one of a professional coach or X Box player.  Beware the Mall Cop.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

hoghearted

That won't solve the problem.

I don't think I can take another year of BB. I'll find something else to do with my time.
It really is this simple. Unchecked government power leads to corruption, and lack of accountability for it is drastically eroding confidence in our institutions.    aristotle

Danimal

jkstock04

I heard the same couple weeks ago. As of now there are zero plans to fire Bielema.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Bebop

They are testing my loyalty if they keep Bielema. I have no confidence in him.

checkraiser88

Oh yeah zero chance he'll fire BB. Only the National and local media and over 90% of every fan of the hogs either want him gone or speculating on it but no he'll be back and switching back to the 4-3 will get us over the top.

Pig in the Pokey

Not a chance in Hell that they open the new stadium with Butters at the helm lmao. Wait to see how empty it is for Mizzou and Coastal Carolina games.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Count Hogula

Stay Puft is finished. Not a snowballs chance in hell he'll be back.

Matt Burks

That would just be kicking the can down the road IMO.

KennyForAD

Dwight_K_Shrute

Yeah I trust no one's sources. Jeff plays it close to the vest and no one knows how bad it will get.  Also Jeff has been very quiet the last few weeks. If he were hell bent on keeping Bert he'd be selling it as hard as he could. Silence or passive support leaves all his options open.
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Matt Burks

Quote from: checkraiser88 on October 23, 2017, 11:45:14 pm
Oh yeah zero chance he'll fire BB. Only the National and local media and over 90% of every fan of the hogs either want him gone or speculating on it but no he'll be back and switching back to the 4-3 will get us over the top.
Not to mention former Razorback players of all ages calling for a change as well.

Ham Sandwich

This is totally illogical. We won't be keeping a coach that has failed this miserably for a 6th season.

KennyForAD

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on October 23, 2017, 11:52:06 pm
Yeah I trust no one's sources. Jeff plays it close to the vest and no one knows how bad it will get.  Also Jeff has been very quiet the last few weeks. If he were hell bent on keeping Bert he'd be selling it as hard as he could. Silence or passive support leaves all his options open.

Trust me or not, that dude is full of it.   Jeff Long has been TOLD he must fire BB by the end of this season.

PigPusher

Well my source in high places says..............and that is the unvarnished truth. Darn, thought we were through with this source in high places thing when Nutt left. Guess not.
A loyal and proud Hogville Hog since 07-01-2003 "pushing" our hogs: And a loyal Razorback fan since 1954.

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: ADavisTheGOAT on October 23, 2017, 11:38:57 pm
Who is this source?

Jeff Long.  Of course there will be a resignation.  The team's one pro prospect going on injured reserve for the season finally warrants creating a distraction with a faux debate over CBB.  It might work a little better if CBB were bothering to pretend like he wanted to come back.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: KennyForAD on October 24, 2017, 12:04:23 am
Trust me or not, that dude is full of it.   Jeff Long has been TOLD he must fire BB by the end of this season.
correct. Only reason he's getting an extension next month.
@Slackaveli

Dwight_K_Shrute

Quote from: KennyForAD on October 24, 2017, 12:04:23 am

Oh I definitely believe the OP is full of it
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

Michael_E_Davis

'Butters?'  'Stay Puffed?'  Have some of you really sunk so low that you are acting like Kindergartners and name calling?  I certainly hope no possible recruits or coaches interested in the job read this forum.  Perhaps Arkansas doesn't deserve a good coach.
"I struggled through many problems in my life, most of which never happened." -Unknown

sickboy

Quote from: Michael_E_Davis on October 24, 2017, 12:20:12 am
'Butters?'  'Stay Puffed?'  Have some of you really sunk so low that you are acting like Kindergartners and name calling?  I certainly hope no possible recruits or coaches interested in the job read this forum.  Perhaps Arkansas doesn't deserve a good coach.

To be fair, there wasn't a whole lot of room to sink much lower for some. So the bottom dropped out pretty quick.

MissippHog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on October 24, 2017, 12:17:02 am
Oh I definitely believe the OP is full of it
Well, he does have a Guy Fawkes mask as his avatar so he must know what he's talking about. 

Count Hogula

Pork Twain

Quote from: ADavisTheGOAT on October 23, 2017, 11:38:57 pm
Who is this source?
Sources are NEVER named on Hogville and even less likely to be correct.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

WaltonCollege

jkstock04

Quote from: Pork Twain on October 24, 2017, 12:35:16 am
Sources are NEVER named on Hogville and even less likely to be correct.
Agree with this. The whole sure thing "source" stuff on here is burned out. Just because you may hear something doesn't make it 100% true. Don't present it as such. Let it be known it's a rumor and why you believe it.

Something else to keep in mind...whatever is "popular theory" or narrative like on here is dead wrong at least 90% of the time. So it's fair to say, just because the masses on social media or a message board keep saying over and over that Bielema is done l...or for sure fired by X date doesn't necessarily make it so.

As of today there are no plans by the administration to fire Bret Bielema..that's my opinion based off what I was told. Being as that I don't think most of them really care that much about winning/losing I'm even more more inclined to believe this true.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

jgphillips3

Quote from: jkstock04 on October 24, 2017, 12:48:43 am
Agree with this. The whole sure thing "source" stuff on here is burned out. Just because you may hear something doesn't make it 100% true. Don't present it as such. Let it be known it's a rumor and why you believe it.

Something else to keep in mind...whatever is "popular theory" or narrative like on here is dead wrong at least 90% of the time. So it's fair to say, just because the masses on social media or a message board keep saying over and over that Bielema is done l...or for sure fired by X date doesn't necessarily make it so.

As of today there are no plans by the administration to fire Bret Bielema..that's my opinion based off what I was told. Being as that I don't think most of them really care that much about winning/losing I'm even more more inclined to believe this true.

I can believe, with a winning record still "possible" even if in that "you're saying there's a chance" Dumb and Dumber kind of way, that there are no "plans" to fire CBB.  However, as this festering pile of crap we are watching shudders toward a 3-9 to 5-7 finish, I can see "plans" start to pop up.  If we lose this coming weekend, all hope of a winning season is lost and, IF, Long keeps CBB, the fan base will turn on him, the BOT and everyone else since we would be back to the UofA PTB showing their total disdain for everyone.  Next year will be a ghost town and money that was ear marked for donations will stop.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: Pigstie on October 23, 2017, 11:37:18 pm
I have been told that CBB will be retained, UNLESS he were to choose to resign.  Will fire Anderson and Scott.  Possibly back to 4-3 next year.
When your source is the sophomore working the ticket office, you are hard pressed to have much faith in reliability of that.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Firing Scott would be a very Bert-like move. He's one of the assistants to be hyped about, he's an asset in recruiting. We really need to get into GA/AL/FL.

The guy to fire would be Hargreaves.  Total crap in his position and he put all his chickens into a LB that wanted to play RB and he was blindsided by the flip. Happened again w/ Wren.

Hargreaves often looks as clueless as Bert on the sidelines but then again maybe that's why Bret hired him. Big man's ego has done gotten tired of being upstaged by assistants leaving so he's getting old tired retreads that have never been a part of a successful football program or upstarts with no experience in the SEC.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

devildoghawg

Why go back to the 4-3, the defense definitely is not the main issue with this team.
Quote from: kingofdequeen on July 25, 2013, 06:21:48 pm
If you've got a dumba** son, do you love him any less?  no.  you just overlook his faults b/c you love him.  At least that's what my dad does.

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

1highhog

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on October 23, 2017, 11:45:35 pm
Not a chance in Hell that they open the new stadium with Butters at the helm lmao. Wait to see how empty it is for Mizzou and Coastal Carolina games.

Oh no!!!!  There will be the same ones on here saying that at peak attendance the crowd for both games will hit somewhere around around 69,000 to 70,000 for each game, all the while only about a 1,000 fans are in the upper decks and you could shoot a double barrel with bird shot from 70 yards out and still not hit anyone in a given section in the lower bowl.

smb

GeorgiaHOG

Torqued pork

I could totally believe a couple of SEC wins would be all it would take for Bielema to be retained.

MissippHog

Quote from: Torqued pork on October 24, 2017, 03:49:56 am
I could totally believe a couple of SEC wins would be all it would take for Bielema to be retained.
I could as well, but with the recent injuries to Ragnow and Hayden I'm not sure we will win a single SEC game.  Surely an 0-fer will get him his walking papers.

HogFoo

well, actually that's why Anderson didn't play a couple of the higher rated OL guys sooner from what I heard from someone who should know ( a players dad).  Because he got his feelings hurt when a couple guys made fun of his weight.  He is a big  bloated baby that should have been fired already.  He cant coach, his techniques suck!  Obviously he is a terrible motivator as well! He apparently had a personal agenda against a couple of guys.  And it will cost him his job as well as Bielema because of it.   It's Bielema's fault for hiring this worthless tub of lard in the first place, but, Anderson's fault for being a baby with a vendetta.
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Hawg414

Quote from: 1highhog on October 24, 2017, 01:45:06 am

Oh no!!!!  There will be the same ones on here saying that at peak attendance the crowd for both games will hit somewhere around around 69,000 to 70,000 for each game, all the while only about a 1,000 fans are in the upper decks and you could shoot a double barrel with bird shot from 70 yards out and still not hit anyone in a given section in the lower bowl.

thats just part of the attack on WMS.  dont you know.. DWRRS always has 75,000 in it.  nevermind they count season ticket sales as part of the DWRRS game attendance.  i look around and see 52,000 people.  then i get on here and see it was a near sellout with 70,000+

HogFoo

There is really no way I can see Bielema being kept from what I've heard.  There aren't enough wins left!  Even tho ole miss QB is down, you watch, they'll find some true frosh who has a career day against the Hogs.  Miss st. Is better coaches than we are, they too will win.  Lsu, still has better talent than us, and as bad as is, they are still better coaches than us. Haha and that's saying a LOT! Guice will year is a new one!  We'll probably beat UCC.  But watch last place miss and that ahole of a linebacker that was talking BS about us last season and during preseason.  Mizz offense will score a ton on our defense. Seriously we may not win a conf. Game at all!  And that is just unacceptable!
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

Pork Twain

Quote from: mrdennismitchell on October 24, 2017, 01:03:29 am
Go open a new bag of Cheetos.
HiM has crapped out more hog knowledge than most on here have accumulated.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

hogcard1964

I got news for you, Butters isn't a good coach.

AirWarren

duckman

All I have to see is this to know he is gone....

If not, Long is gone too.

This isn't rocket science, it is about the money.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: HogFoo on October 24, 2017, 04:19:10 am
well, actually that's why Anderson didn't play a couple of the higher rated OL guys sooner from what I heard from someone who should know ( a players dad).  Because he got his feelings hurt when a couple guys made fun of his weight.  He is a big  bloated baby that should have been fired already.  He cant coach, his techniques suck!  Obviously he is a terrible motivator as well! He apparently had a personal agenda against a couple of guys.  And it will cost him his job as well as Bielema because of it.   It's Bielema's fault for hiring this worthless tub of lard in the first place, but, Anderson's fault for being a baby with a vendetta.
Gonna go ahead and say this is a load of bull.  A players Dad told me so.

RazorbackToTheFuture

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Hawg414 on October 24, 2017, 04:25:11 am
thats just part of the attack on WMS.  dont you know.. DWRRS always has 75,000 in it.  nevermind they count season ticket sales as part of the DWRRS game attendance.  i look around and see 52,000 people.  then i get on here and see it was a near sellout with 70,000+

The attending crowd at the start of the game this part weekend was closer to the 70,000+ than the 52,000. I was actually surprised it was as well attended as it was.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on October 24, 2017, 06:46:46 am
The attending crowd at the start of the game this part weekend was closer to the 70,000+ than the 52,000. I was actually surprised it was as well attended as it was.

Exactly right.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: sickboy on October 24, 2017, 12:33:33 am
To be fair, there wasn't a whole lot of room to sink much lower for some. So the bottom dropped out pretty quick.

Yeah, This isn't a bastion of higher thinking folks. Well it is in ONE sense..
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

The OTR

Here we go...I may have missed a few things as I wasn't here Saturday due to my boycott (and I will say this is something I regret now as so many fans followed my lead and cleared out the stadium in the second half - not taking full credit but 2 and 2 makes 4 - next time I'll keep my big mouth shut). 

To my knowledge this is the first I've got a source thread.  I'd say we'll see more and more of these as the season goes forward.  It's simply too tempting to not throw something like this up here.  As the poor and homeless beg for crumbs outside the city walls there are going to be those cruel folks who pretend to have a loaf of bread and from a distance the beggars can't see that the loaf is just a big rock.  They clamor for just a taste...maybe this is their savior....some scoff and say no, this is just another one...he won't be our savior...yet they stick around...just in case it is real....but it isn't...and soon another will go to another part of the wall and do the same...and we beggars will rush over there hoping that maybe this time it is real....and we will once again be left hungry. 

The only person with bread for the beggars is Jeff Long.  And he is in the castle...aloof....our cries do not affect him...in fact he can't hear them and if he did he doesn't care...he has the answers and he's not talking. He and only he knows what will happen and he has no plans to let any of us know anything until he's ready....and he doesn't care if his answer pleases the masses or not...as long as it pleases him that is all that matters.

In the meantime along the wall the nonsense will continue...this is the first of many...I look forward to seeing all of you beg for crumbs from those that have no more bread than you in the coming weeks. 

riccoar

I think it's fluid at this juncture.  A loss at Ole Miss sets us for zero failure the rest of the way to reach .500.  Once LSU is over we will have our answer on our record.  I think a loss in both of those means a 3 win season.  It would be beyond anything believable to the naked eye if he were retained in year 5 with only 3 wins.