Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Returning Offense

Started by litmachog, October 23, 2017, 07:42:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

litmachog

With the loss of our star RB in the spring, star senior receiver, star senior center, star senior QB for a few games, it can be said that the entire offense will be returning next year. 

That will be the excuse for them being better next year.

Arthur pigby sellers.

The excuse is we can't be any worse

havok

Quote from: litmachog on October 23, 2017, 07:42:51 pm
With the loss of our star RB in the spring, star senior receiver, star senior center, star senior QB for a few games, it can be said that the entire offense will be returning next year. 

That will be the excuse for them being better next year.

And will be what they try to sell to get people to show up for Spring Football. (Like the switch to 3-4 defense was last year as a novelty to make people curious enough to show up).

GoHogzzGo

I am massively excited for the future of our offense... if we have someone who can coach the talent to success. Kelley, Hayden, Whaley, Jones, Nance, etc.
Success isn't permanent and failure isn't fatal.

parallaxpig

Quote from: Arthur pigby sellers. on October 23, 2017, 07:44:41 pm
The excuse is we can't be any worse

If Bret is back oh yes they can.....
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

rhames

Quote from: GoHogzzGo on October 23, 2017, 07:49:29 pm
I am massively excited for the future of our offense... if we have someone who can coach the talent to success. Kelley, Hayden, Whaley, Jones, Nance, etc.

Martin.

Someone who isn't too stubborn to use Hammonds.

And get this.......the defense has some young talent too.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Piggfoot

Hayden on his breakaway run was caught from behind with no to little angle. The play on which. he suffered his fracture.
Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

hoglady

And what has happened this year on the Oline to make anyone think they will be any better next year??
(If Bielema is still here.)
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality