Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where is Jeff Long?

Started by oldhog63, October 22, 2017, 12:09:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

hog911

Quote from: Pork Twain on October 23, 2017, 05:49:21 am
Grasping at straws you guys are
Do you get paid per post to defend Jeff Long? I really have a hard time believing you truly think he's a great AD!

HardCore

Quote from: hog911 on October 23, 2017, 07:17:28 am
Do you get paid per post to defend Jeff Long? I really have a hard time believing you truly think he's a great AD!

I guess I can understand someone getting all defensive and doing everything they can to protect their preferred Presidential Candidate....that position carries a direct correlation to the direction of this Nation.  But an Athletic Director??  Come on??
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

damgoodestuffyhog

He is staying neutral, watching Bielema crash and burn, stoking the fires of a frustrated fan base, waiting for a better opportunity.

oldhog63

Quote from: Pork Twain on October 22, 2017, 10:04:37 pm
  I am not sure you even know what a leader is after this post.
Maybe you should explain it to me.

KennyForAD

idochog

He better be getting that buyout ready in small unmarked bills. Especially if he wants to sell all the pretty new suites
I love Jesus!

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

ricepig

Quote from: twistitup on October 24, 2017, 06:31:39 am
Silence speaks volumes

I think we may need a new thread discussing the virtues of this, it is deafening at the moment.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22