Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Goodbye JLS Countdown

Started by RazorHawg16, September 27, 2012, 10:14:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorWorld

pghawg1

50-yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :razorback:

razorbackkid

Fifty bottles of beer on the wall, 50 bottles of beer.  Take one down, pass it around.......
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Doug

--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

SouthSide Johnny

Quote from: Douglas on October 06, 2012, 11:35:19 am
your calendar is way off. Try to keep up, please

Yea saw that after I posted tried to delete but couldn't Can  you help??? Delete Delete THX
Some Say it's Raining Elephants but They Go Outside Anyway..

psooie

JLS future special teams coach for auburn? He wins today, BP might get hired at auburn.

RazorHawg16

It's a bit easier to continue the countdown after a win

MRPRFCT

Can we get hogville to have a running clock?

rzrbak4life

DoghouseHog2

Quote from: psooie on October 06, 2012, 11:47:26 am
JLS future special teams coach for auburn? He wins today, BP might get hired at auburn.

Yup. Beating auburn was fun while it lasted.
over and out.

RockChalkJayhawk

WorfHog

Bacons Rebellion

October 07, 2012, 09:08:55 am #113 Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 09:11:00 am by Bacons Rebellion

Bacons Rebellion

hoggwylde

49 sounds too big.  7 weeks sounds better!
How 'bout 'em!?  Go Hogs!!

pghawg1

Can'T WAIT!:razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Laughing Hog

Quote from: hoggwylde on October 07, 2012, 12:54:39 pm
49 sounds too big.  7 weeks sounds better!
'Days' make it seem more tolerable than 7 weeks/games, which equals 7 more games of trying to keep Barnie Fife away from cameras and mics. 

Either way, suffering will be part of the timeline. It's like having a 6" nail that's driven into your leg and it takes 49 days / 7 weeks of pulling on it and pain before it comes out.................
"Gun control laws are, in effect, a set of occupational safety laws for criminals – They are the OSHA regulations for burglars, muggers, carjackers and other criminal scum" "The 2nd Amendment violates a criminal's right to a safe work environment."<br /><br />Speed Kills and Speed wins, especially in the SEC<br />3*'s DON'T BEAT 5*'s<br /><br />"They" really should bring back halter tops (like puppies in a gunny sack)<br /><br />Marriage is like a tornado. It starts with a lot of sucking and blowing, shaking and howling. When it's over someone loses a house!

Godfather

October 08, 2012, 10:43:17 am #119 Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 10:46:23 am by Godfather
 :razorback:

Was gonna do an ak47, but someone might take that as a threat, and then I end up in a federal pound you in the... nevermind.
WPS to the end.

WorfHog

NaturalStateReb

"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

007 License To Squeal

******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Godfather

;D

Whoah oh, take the money and run.
WPS to the end.

ATLHog

Bacons Rebellion

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: tiber on October 06, 2012, 09:25:17 am
No, Long did.

JLS just caused people to laugh at it.

Nailed it.  +1

007 License To Squeal

Calling All Hogs

It is now after midnight so....

Bacons Rebellion

RazorHawg16

My favorite place to get a drink on a hot summer day.

Calling All Hogs

WorfHog

Bacons Rebellion

SDZ_Hog

October 11, 2012, 10:50:17 am #141 Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 10:57:46 am by SDZ_Hog

007 License To Squeal

007 License To Squeal

Calling All Hogs

The excitement builds with every passing day!

RazorHawg16

Quote from: CallMeHog on October 11, 2012, 11:48:47 am
The excitement builds with every passing day!
Haha I know! It's getting closer.

Wild Bill Hog

RazorWorld

http://countingdownto.com/countdown-page/show/end%20of%20John%20L.%20Smith%7C50b06260%7C2