UCF adding a beach to staduim.

Started by dhizzle, January 26, 2015, 11:43:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

dhizzle

GolfNut57

Quote from: dhizzle on January 26, 2015, 11:43:57 am
https://twitter.com/joshnewberg247/status/559767347955630081/photo/1

This a great way to sell tickets.

I can't wait to see how many different problems happen because of that beach idea if they go through with it.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: GolfNut57 on January 26, 2015, 08:53:33 pm
I can't wait to see how many different problems happen because of that beach idea if they go through with it.

Same subject in MMQ, but maybe they can buy that damn beach ball used in WMS so I can actually watch the Toledo game without me or my wife getting hit in the head........................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Hogfaniam

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on January 27, 2015, 06:34:20 am
Same subject in MMQ, but maybe they can buy that damn beach ball used in WMS so I can actually watch the Toledo game without me or my wife getting hit in the head........................
8)

[attachment deleted by admin]
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Hogfaniam on January 27, 2015, 06:47:03 am
8)

Good one. I like him. Great American. That being said if you want to play with a beach ball go to the beach...............I'm there to root on the Hogs.........not play with someone else's balls..............
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

PonderinHog

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on January 27, 2015, 07:56:00 am
Good one. I like him. Great American. That being said if you want to play with a beach ball go to the beach...............I'm there to root on the Hogs.........not play with someone else's balls..............
I'm sure your wife feels the same way...   ;D

Hogfaniam

Quote from: Inhogswetrust on January 27, 2015, 07:56:00 am

What if they are inflated to the proper psi?
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Hogfaniam on January 27, 2015, 10:24:18 am
What if they are inflated to the proper psi?

Only mine.....................

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 27, 2015, 09:35:07 am
I'm sure your wife feels the same way...   ;D

She only plays with mine.............at least that's what she says.