Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

is Stony Brook a final four team?

Started by Swinesong1, December 29, 2014, 12:51:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Inhogswetrust

No but Slippery Rock is..........................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Biggus Piggus

Texas Southern maybe - scored 6 points in the last 3.8 seconds to win at Kansas State.

TSU is coached by former Indiana coach Mike Davis.
[CENSORED]!

Swinesong1

December 29, 2014, 02:01:24 am #3 Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 02:19:26 am by Swinesong1
Quote from: Biggus Piggus on December 29, 2014, 01:42:27 am
Texas Southern maybe - scored 6 points in the last 3.8 seconds to win at Kansas State.

TSU is coached by former Indiana coach Mike Davis.
They've won 3 games thus far but one was @ Michigan St and another was @ KS St.  If Davis can get them to jell, they could make the tourney.  They have a transfer from Nebraska.  One from Creighton.  A kid (Jason Carter) who started out at Bama and was at least being looked at by Hogs while in juco.  Also, Thomas was considered by many to be the top high schooler at his position.  Even was considered an early entry candidate.  Trouble seems to follow him tho.

chiefhawg

TSU had Auburn beat but could not close the game out.

hogsanity

I'll go out on a limb and say that Stony Brook is NOT a final 4 team, but that would be pretty cool.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Swinesong1

Quote from: hogsanity on December 29, 2014, 12:25:16 pm
I'll go out on a limb and say that Stony Brook is NOT a final 4 team, but that would be pretty cool.
How do you explain them going to #13 Washington and winning yesterday? 

hogsanity

Quote from: Swinesong1 on December 29, 2014, 12:28:27 pm
How do you explain them going to #13 Washington and winning yesterday? 

stuff happens? That's all I got on that.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE