Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For my 3000 post

Started by southeasthog, June 10, 2016, 05:31:38 am

Previous topic - Next topic

southeasthog

and to honor my Wife with whom I just celebrated 35 of marriage to.

PonderinHog

Congrats!  Some of those crappie are nice!

kodiakisland

CONGRATS!  Looks like you got a good one.  Hope you have another wonderful 35.

Were ya'll 12 when you got married or are those old pictures?  Neither one of you looks like you're old enough to have been married 35 years.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

southeasthog

Quote from: kodiakisland on June 10, 2016, 10:55:11 am
CONGRATS!  Looks like you got a good one.  Hope you have another wonderful 35.

Were ya'll 12 when you got married or are those old pictures?  Neither one of you looks like you're old enough to have been married 35 years.
Thanks. Pretty close to 12. I was 18 and my wife was 16. Here is a pic with us and our oldest Grandson last month. The first pic was last month also. The others go back to 2011 I think.

kodiakisland

Ya'll have aged well.  Again congrats on a long and happy marriage.  It's not such an easy feat these days.  Nice looking grandson too.  How'd he get so tall?
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

southeasthog

Quote from: kodiakisland on June 10, 2016, 12:26:33 pm
Ya'll have aged well.  Again congrats on a long and happy marriage.  It's not such an easy feat these days.  Nice looking grandson too.  How'd he get so tall?
LOL That comes from his Moms side of the family. Our side is mostly vertically challenged.

pigture perfect

I must say that you are blessed to be married to a lady who likes to hunt and fish. Those are some great pics, and I agree that you both look too young to have a grandkid that old.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

southeasthog

Quote from: pigture perfect on June 10, 2016, 01:03:07 pm
I must say that you are blessed to be married to a lady who likes to hunt and fish. Those are some great pics, and I agree that you both look too young to have a grandkid that old.
;D

Rzbakfromwaybak

Congrats, Southeast Hog!  It's great that you & the wife can enjoy the outdoors together, you are a fortunate man.  Hope you 2 have another 35 years, doing what you enjoy together.  That appears to be a good deer stand that she's hunting on.   :)
Arkansas born, Arkansas bred, when I die I'll be a Razorback dead.

95_alum

Congrats and thanks for posting!

SultanofSwine

Thanks for not posting pics of her skinnin the deer or cleaning the fish. Would have needed to see my therapist. ;D

Congrats on 35!!!!!!

bolo

R.I.P OTR
R.I.P PRJ
2023 March Maddest Champion with a little help from my friends