Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PoconoHog

"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

jdhogster

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

johnnyhawg

RD

olivebranchhog

Quote from: johnnyhawg on June 13, 2009, 02:23:41 pm
Rub, you're doing a fine job today.

It's become the norm with him. We have some talented PBP guys on this board.
Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

RD

What is it with ESPN loving guys in Orange and Blue....seriously I've heard Noe's life story the last few minutes.

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

HogTuba

ESPN: gang violence does not make good pitchers.  That's ridiculous.
S-A-S-N-A-K--RA

RazorWire™

why is it when you watch a team from Cali you have to go through 2 hrs of Gang-indoctronation ?

PoconoHog

OK Tschepikow....its up to you to get the runner home from 2nd
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

RD

Let me ask, have you seen Dallas' Keuchel parent shot yet?

I'm sick of ESPN

razorbackfan86

rzrbackrob

jdhogster

Quote from: RD on June 13, 2009, 02:25:30 pm
What is it with ESPN loving guys in Orange and Blue....seriously I've heard Noe's life story the last few minutes.

Well when you throw as many pitches as he has, they have lots of time to go from birth to present day

RD

jdhogster

Quote from: RazorWire™ on June 13, 2009, 02:26:36 pm
why is it when you watch a team from Cali you have to go through 2 hrs of Gang-indoctronation ?

Obviously they don't watch HBO...Gang Bangin' in the Rock

Clint Alan

razorbackfan86

RD

Bases Juiced aiiiiiiiiiight weeeeeeeeeeeeeeestsideeeeeeeeeeee

RazorWire™

Clint Alan

jdhogster

let's go HOGS!  Not only is it the end of the line for the Titans pitcher....it's the end of the line for the announcers only subject to talk about

RD

razorbackfan86

RazorWire™

Now that what I'd like to see. A dogpile when they replace a pitcher  :P

rzrbackrob

Goodbye, do we have to hear about the next guys life story too. :puke:

trippigs

Their freshman pitching decision didn't work too well...he is gone. They do have a solid pen though.

Porkys Revenge

How can the most effed up collection of facial hair on earth be assembled on one college baseball team?

hogs25

Quote from: jdhogster on June 13, 2009, 02:29:03 pm
Obviously they don't watch HBO...Gang Bangin' in the Rock

Remember this?
"Don't move girl, don't bunking move, hold still."  lmao

jdhogster

Clint Alan

Perrell, FR- 11-3 on the year

same HS as Lyons, 2 years behind Scott

PoconoHog

This at bat by Lyons might be the BIGGEST at bat of the game.....important that we get run(s) home this inning...

rzrbackrob

PoconoHog

jdhogster

Quote from: hogs25 on June 13, 2009, 02:32:06 pm
Remember this?
"Don't move girl, don't bunking move, hold still."  lmao

hahahhahahah, I guess they don't remember Crip Tim?

razorbackfan86

h0gfan6

jdhogster

Clint Alan

RazorWire™

olivebranchhog

Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

RD

hogs25

jdhogster

razorbackfan86

trippigs

Lyons lined on through the hole....2 RBIs! Listen to em call the HOGS!

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

razorbackfan86