Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SEC Network Plus

Started by lynbug, November 03, 2017, 09:30:04 am

Previous topic - Next topic

lynbug

How do I access this channel?  Is this part of ESPN3?

navyhog24

I'm in Dallas. I have Verizon Fios. On there, they gave it its own channel. Whatever games come on there depends on what region you're in. If anything you can always access it online on the WatchESPN site or app.

hoglady

SEC Network + is not the SEC Alternate Channel.
It can be viewed through WatchESPN - it's not a TV Channel - I normally watch these games on my laptop.
But I'm sure you can feed that into your TV if you want.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

JayHog

I assume you're talking about the exhibition game tonight? Is the exhibition game going to be on ESPN+?

skinnypig

Quote from: JayHog on November 03, 2017, 10:34:07 am
I assume you’re talking about the exhibition game tonight? Is the exhibition game going to be on ESPN+?

no radio only

skinnypig

SEN+ is on the ESPN app, SECNA is the alternative channel and is on most Cable & sat. providers.  EPN app has several ways to search for games I usually just click on the sport and scroll till I see the Hogs.  I recently updated to the newest appletv an you really don't have to search that hard. All game live and about to start are up and I just scroll till. I see it

lynbug

Quote from: skinnypig on November 03, 2017, 10:35:10 am
no radio only
Are you saying that tonight's game will be broadcast? 

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: lynbug on November 03, 2017, 12:27:47 pm
Are you saying that tonight's game will be broadcast?
yep on the buzz tonight
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

jjdlc

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on November 03, 2017, 12:37:48 pm
yep on the buzz tonight

Awesome, I can at least listen to it this time.