Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This kid is still mentioning the Hogs...

Started by Swinesong1, November 17, 2012, 03:35:33 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SWD26

Thanks for the update. The situation with Norman is kind of interesting in that he only has the few offers from smaller schools yet there seems to be a whole host of major schools who have a sincere interest in him. I have read where it was stated that a few of the coaches are waiting to see what kind of a summer he has before offering, therefore he could be one of those kids who they think has a lot of up-side but just isn't quite there yet.

I like his size, that is, if he really is 6'6" - 210. As for style of play, they say he doesn't shoot the three-ball at all but is pretty smooth with the ball going to the basket.

Swinesong1

November 17, 2012, 10:58:57 am #2 Last Edit: November 17, 2012, 11:46:00 am by Swinesong1
Quote from: SWD26 on November 17, 2012, 09:20:07 am
Thanks for the update. The situation with Norman is kind of interesting in that he only has the few offers from smaller schools yet there seems to be a whole host of major schools who have a sincere interest in him. I have read where it was stated that a few of the coaches are waiting to see what kind of a summer he has before offering, therefore he could be one of those kids who they think has a lot of up-side but just isn't quite there yet.

I like his size, that is, if he really is 6'6" - 210. As for style of play, they say he doesn't shoot the three-ball at all but is pretty smooth with the ball going to the basket.
His size seems to be legit.  Watched a couple of videos and his outside shot seemed pretty good.  His game does seem to be taking it to the rim, but his form on his outside shot was good.  Side note...once again (as with Qualls) he appears to be the tallest player on his team so he plays inside by necessity in high school.  Gonna check his EYBL numbers and see how he fared over the summer in AAU ball. 
Checked his EYBL stats...averaged 6.7 ppg, 4.6 rbs and 1.89 assists.  Shot 56.8% from field but missed on all three 3 point attempts.  Left AAU team after second session of EYBL because they wanted him to play inside and he knows his future is on the wing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoSmMB44GRk

mhuff

The_Iceman

Seems like another Qualls/Williams type recruit. We got on him early before interest heats up, and we may be able to lad him over bigger schools.

The_Iceman