Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hogs-Tigers Game Thread

Started by hogfan13, February 08, 2006, 06:28:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brutalis

in the last 5mins the refs are clearly favoring LSU
God, please let the my Hogs be just half as good as my Spurs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh meeennnnnnnnnnn

zortoes

YES... that offensive machine Jefferson checks in to save the day!

jkstock04

When Ferguson gets the ball its like a hot potato...you know he's gonna shoot it.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

fieldturf

Ferguson a senior still turning the ball over 3 or 4 times a game...Put Mccurdy in Stan.

Brutalis

look at the faces of our guys... they are down.. like they just gave up already..
God, please let the my Hogs be just half as good as my Spurs. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh meeennnnnnnnnnn

jkstock04

What a circus...this is retarded.
Thanks for the F Shack. 

Love,

Dirty Mike and the Boys

Tater Salad

Whats amazing to me is that we're only down by 11....just think of what a little better coaching could do for this team

hogstorm

looks like smartly coached kids against stupidly coached kids..... OMG... is this whats it come to?  Giving John Brady a compliment?  I shall go pray to god for forgiveness

codeHog

LSU is just better at putting a arm in our back and pushing us out of the way.

Tough city kids, soft Hogs

HoopS

Our seniors are like a bunch of freshmen.  Dumb mistakes

nobballconcept

everyone get ready for the team meltdown....this game puts us over the top and we go on another Heath skiiiiiiiiidddddddd

hogfancb

Gave up just like their Coach!

leavenworth1

Do you guys realize we have been subpar at basketball for a solid 10 years now.  Correct me if I'm wrong, but besides the SEC Tourney win, we have sucked for 10 years.  Mr. Broyles? 

Brutalis

that foul.... wasnt. i dont understand the refs now. they been callin a good game til this point.

big boes

bama 63  / vandy 63 (0:51 left)

Tater Salad

Quote from: hoophogs on February 08, 2006, 08:44:28 pm
Our seniors are like a bunch of freshmen.  Dumb mistakes

Credit that to Heath...Modica and Ferguson have been with him for 4 YEARS!!

Sloppygee

Brutalis

ronnie brewer finally got the foul..

big boes

vandy 65 / bama 63 (0:35 left)

HoopS

Tejano Jawg

Well...from the sound of it, I'm glad I didn't waste much time searching for an online broadcast of THIS game.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Hawgdawgrain

That was one heck of a series there...GO HOGS...

C'mon Brewer...take it to 6...

Tater Salad

Talent alone has kept us in this game...Heath just brings them down...theyre better off w/o a coach

dotnet

I can't believe we're only going to be down six with just under 5 to play.  We're playing terribly and we still have a reasonable chance to win this game.

Brutalis

Franchise_Hog

beachhawg

was that not a goal tend?  and a foul? 

WILL CLINTON

There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

Chief Mac

can we get a frickin' call our way?  Jeesh!

WPS

Chris
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

zortoes

If we win this game... Heath still sucks!

Buff

Quote from: nobballconcept on February 08, 2006, 08:38:00 pm
modica will try to take over game and we lose by 20
without modica we may not be as close as we are now

nobballconcept

that timeout gave Heath enough time to give LSU a 6-8 point run

codeHog

why would we not press the whole game?

big boes

bama 66 / vandy 65 (0:08 left)

Tater Salad

Quote from: GaRZRBCK on February 08, 2006, 08:50:21 pm

WPS

Chris

We could get all the calls our way and Heath would still find a way to lose

Adam Stokes

It's still close.  Just shows you how good this team could be if we tried a little harder.

Brutalis

Texasbite

GAHOG

beachhawg

foul?  foul?  on that layup was he not hammered?  i know we got the rebound and dunk, but crap!

big boes

Brutalis

another offensive foul... that lil pg pushing off... seriously. arkansas is playing HARD and thats why we're in this.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Quote from: Tater Salad on February 08, 2006, 08:51:48 pm
Quote from: GaRZRBCK on February 08, 2006, 08:50:21 pm

WPS

Chris

We could get all the calls our way and Heath would still find a way to lose
get a buzz going like me, then you will be ok either way.  DON'T get your hopes up.  I am officially out on this HC.  He is an IDIOT.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Brutalis

hoginla

September 8, 2023 19 years w/Hogville!

Chief Mac

I'm not sure but when a a guy as big as Davis bulls someone over like that....that usually is a foul

WPS

Chris
"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!

codeHog

Modica, Jefferson and Ferguson...........will Stan be better off without them????

Texasbite

Hawgdawgrain

Anybody got a good feeling?

C'MON HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brutalis