Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UFC 184

Started by SwazyHog, February 28, 2015, 07:42:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SwazyHog

Any chance Ronald Rousey gets beat tonight? I don't think so but would LOVE to see it. Someone needs to beat that dude! I'm actually pretty excited about the co-main event. I've been wanting to see what Holly Holm has in her.

http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC184

"I felt like I owed it to the state. They let me come in and transfer here to Arkansas, and I felt like it wouldn't be fair after one year to just up and leave."

"This is your Public Service Announcement  for 2010: Remember, No One's Buckass Snitshit Crazier Than Arkansas Fans."

Hogfaniam

March 01, 2015, 03:57:43 am #1 Last Edit: March 01, 2015, 05:01:30 am by Hogfaniam
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

SwazyHog

"I felt like I owed it to the state. They let me come in and transfer here to Arkansas, and I felt like it wouldn't be fair after one year to just up and leave."

"This is your Public Service Announcement  for 2010: Remember, No One's Buckass Snitshit Crazier Than Arkansas Fans."

Hogfaniam

Quote from: SwazyHog on March 01, 2015, 07:51:38 am
Man I hate that. I'm not a Ron Rousey fan.

It would be interesting to have a match where your "go to" move were outlawed.  How would she do?

Buff

Quote from: Hogfaniam on March 01, 2015, 10:55:38 am
It would be interesting to have a match where your "go to" move were outlawed.  How would she do?

Back to back knockouts in 2014

Hogfaniam

Quote from: Buff on March 01, 2015, 11:05:43 am
Back to back knockouts in 2014

I haven't watched all her matches obviously. 

Buff

Quote from: Hogfaniam on March 01, 2015, 11:12:04 am
I haven't watched all her matches obviously. 

Well one of them was kind of a fluke knee shot to the girl's liver  I forgot the other one.

hvsupastar

Quote from: Buff on March 01, 2015, 11:36:55 am
Well one of them was kind of a fluke knee shot to the girl's liver  I forgot the other one.

Overhand right, Judo flip, trapped the girls arm and ground n pound until ref stopped
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

Buff

Quote from: hvsupastar on March 01, 2015, 11:51:44 am
Overhand right, Judo flip, trapped the girls arm and ground n pound until ref stopped

That makes me hard when I read it

SwazyHog

Quote from: Hogfaniam on March 01, 2015, 10:55:38 am
I don't want to see her limited in a fight, I just want Dana to find another Fe-Male that can give Ronald a good fight.

10thPlanet

Slick Arm bar, thought she was going for an Oma plata the way she was trying to sit up. Dumb fight plan by Kat IMO.

1highhog

I really don't understand why so many hate Ronda Rousey, she's proved to be the best at her sport time and time again.  The thing that started out giving her such a huge edge in the sport was the fact she's been doing this most of her life, at the highest Professional level, with a style of fighting very rarely used in the MMA to her degree, no woman or man in the sport has a better knowledge of judo than Ronda, but starting out she had some serious flaws in her game.  She had no standup game at all.  Fortunately she had another weapon that worked for her equally well, she knew how to sell a fight, she brought trash talking to the sport, angering some of her opponents so bad they'd rush toward her forgetting their gameplan and walk right into Ronda's, getting close enough to her to where she could get her hands on them, fights over.  Many are clamoring for Holly Holms to fight her, it would be devastating, Ronda would beat her setting a new record.

And the best fight out there, Cyborg the cheater, that's the one in want to see, as long as Cyborg stayed on her feet she would be okay, but if it went to the mat, it's Ronda all the way.

1highhog

Quote from: SwazyHog on February 28, 2015, 07:42:25 pm
Any chance Ronald Rousey gets beat tonight? I don't think so but would LOVE to see it. Someone needs to beat that dude! I'm actually pretty excited about the co-main event. I've been wanting to see what Holly Holm has in her.

http://www.ufc.com/event/UFC184

You wouldn't call her a dude to her face, you'd be tripping over your tongue just staring at her.  I personally am not into a woman that can kick my ass and works out rigorously to have the physique she has, but then again she looked pretty good in her photo shoot for ESPN The Body magazine.

hvsupastar

I don't think Cyborg would beat Rousey either but I also don't think its fair for rousey to constantly call her a juice freak.
"Do not believe everything you read on the internet just because it has quotations next to the image of someone prominent" - Abraham Lincoln

PorkRinds

She should start fighting dudes...

SwazyHog

Quote from: 1highhog on March 02, 2015, 02:31:19 am
You wouldn't call her a dude to her face, you'd be tripping over your tongue just staring at her.  I personally am not into a woman that can kick my ass and works out rigorously to have the physique she has, but then again she looked pretty good in her photo shoot for ESPN The Body magazine.
First, I certainly would call Ron Rousey a man straight to her face. If she attacks me and I get my butt beat fine, she's still manly and my bank account just added a few more 0's too it.
Second, she's gross and not attractive at all IMO.

SwazyHog

Quote from: 1highhog on March 02, 2015, 02:22:33 am
I really don't understand why so many hate Ronda Rousey, she's proved to be the best at her sport time and time again.  The thing that started out giving her such a huge edge in the sport was the fact she's been doing this most of her life, at the highest Professional level, with a style of fighting very rarely used in the MMA to her degree, no woman or man in the sport has a better knowledge of judo than Ronda, but starting out she had some serious flaws in her game.  She had no standup game at all.  Fortunately she had another weapon that worked for her equally well, she knew how to sell a fight, she brought trash talking to the sport, angering some of her opponents so bad they'd rush toward her forgetting their gameplan and walk right into Ronda's, getting close enough to her to where she could get her hands on them, fights over.  Many are clamoring for Holly Holms to fight her, it would be devastating, Ronda would beat her setting a new record.

And the best fight out there, Cyborg the cheater, that's the one in want to see, as long as Cyborg stayed on her feet she would be okay, but if it went to the mat, it's Ronda all the way.
I heard all of the hype about Holms and I was looking forward to seeing her fight and possibly being a legit challenger for Ronald but after watching her fight, she's not on the same level as Ronald.

hvsupastar

Quote from: SwazyHog on March 02, 2015, 10:16:53 am
First, I certainly would call Ron Rousey a man straight to her face. If she attacks me and I get my butt beat fine, she's still manly and my bank account just added a few more 0's too it.
Second, she's gross and not attractive at all IMO.

Your opinion sucks

SwazyHog

Quote from: hvsupastar on March 02, 2015, 10:27:27 am
Your opinion sucks
Just as good as yours if not better.

hvsupastar

Quote from: SwazyHog on March 02, 2015, 10:34:26 am
Just as good as yours if not better.

No.  It sucks.  Rousey is hot and the fact that she can fight only makes her hotter. Any hetero sexual should agree.

PorkRinds

Quote from: hvsupastar on March 02, 2015, 10:38:36 am
No.  It sucks.  Rousey is hot and the fact that she can fight only makes her hotter. Any hetero sexual should agree.

Agree.  And if he says he'd call her a man to her face, he's either lying or a total prick.

SwazyHog

Quote from: hvsupastar on March 02, 2015, 10:38:36 am
Quote from: PorkRinds on March 02, 2015, 10:44:27 am
Agree.  And if he says he'd call her a man to her face, he's either lying or a total prick.
Different tastes, some guys like manly girls like Ronald Rousey some guys don't. She's just a little too hard in the face for me, plus I'm not a fan of her personality either. Yall can have at her. More power to ya!

cosmodrum

I like girls to be girls. Not attracted to MMA chicks at ALL, especially this guy.

Go away, batin'

PorkRinds

If you guys can look at the half naked pics above and claim the woman isn't hot, we define the word differently. 

SwazyHog

Quote from: PorkRinds on March 02, 2015, 11:51:58 am
If you guys can look at the half naked pics above and claim the woman isn't hot, we define the word differently.

THIS IS HOT

THIS IS NOT

Again, to each their own.

SwazyHog

Try Paige Vanzant if you're truly looking for a hot UFC fighter.

hvsupastar

Yeah paige is hotter than Rousey no doubt. But you put up modeling pics of everyone else and competition pics of Rousey.

Hogfan46

Ronda is definitely hot.

SwazyHog

Quote from: hvsupastar on March 02, 2015, 05:31:38 pm
Yeah paige is hotter than Rousey no doubt. But you put up modeling pics of everyone else and competition pics of Rousey.
They're UFC ring girls to be fair.

1highhog

March 03, 2015, 03:08:42 pm #29 Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 03:26:44 pm by 1highhog
Quote from: SwazyHog on March 02, 2015, 10:59:13 am
Different tastes, some guys like manly girls like Ronald Rousey some guys don't. She's just a little too hard in the face for me, plus I'm not a fan of her personality either. Yall can have at her. More power to ya!

You do know she's very smart correct?  She's a pioneer in her sport and that's why so much is owed to her, she knows how to sell the hell out of a fight.  She does so by being brash, a trash talker when need be(Miesha Tate), and she's as confident as hell, but why wouldn't she be?  She goes into the ring with one thing on her mind, she likes Zingano, has a lot of respect for her, but when she's in fight mode, I've seen few fighters have search focus than she does.  She's still getting better, someone better get to her now before she reaches her peak.

I see you put some model pics out here comparing them to an elite fighter like Ronda right before and during a fight, when she's bulked up.  Obviously you have a great dislike for Ronda, that's easy to see.

SwazyHog

Quote from: 1highhog on March 03, 2015, 03:08:42 pm
You do know she's very smart correct?  She's a pioneer in her sport and that's why so much is owed to her, she knows how to sell the hell out of a fight.  She does so by being brash, a trash talker when need be(Miesha Tate), and she's as confident as hell, but why wouldn't she be?  She goes into the ring with one thing on her mind, she likes Zingano, has a lot of respect for her, but when she's in fight mode, I've seen few fighters have search focus than she does.  She's still getting better, someone better get to her now before she reaches her peak.
Cool story bro, she's still ugly and Ronald Rousey to me.

PorkRinds

Quote from: SwazyHog on March 03, 2015, 03:20:37 pm
Cool story bro, she's still ugly and Ronald Rousey to me.

Don't kid yourself. You'd hit it...

SwazyHog

Quote from: PorkRinds on March 03, 2015, 05:19:29 pm
Don't kid yourself. You'd hit it...
Now THAT'S a whole different argument. And of course i'd hit it. Now would she be the kind of chick I'd claim in public, no. Would I let my buddies know I was with her, no. Would I give her a call after last call if I'm going home empty handed...meh why not?

PorkRinds

March 03, 2015, 07:20:43 pm #33 Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 09:29:58 pm by PorkRinds
Quote from: SwazyHog on March 03, 2015, 05:37:54 pm
Now THAT'S a whole different argument. And of course i'd hit it. Now would she be the kind of chick I'd claim in public, no. Would I let my buddies know I was with her, no. Would I give her a call after last call if I'm going home empty handed...meh why not?

Yeah. I'm sure if you were the dude banging RR you'd keep it a secret.  ;)

Hogfaniam

Quote from: SwazyHog on March 03, 2015, 05:37:54 pm

Hell yeah I'd hit it if I was single and if someone didn't like it, I'd have her kick their arse.

cosmodrum

Hey I'm a slut so id totally bang that dude, but I'd be afraid if I tweaked one if his nips wrong I'd find myself in a headlock or arm bar.
Go away, batin'

1highhog

You guys are funny as hell.  Especially the ones calling her a dude, yeah, you know who I'm talking about.  There's not a guy on Hogville that if they wasn't married would take her out in public, parade her around everywhere, and plow like a 1,000 acre field.

SwazyHog

Quote from: 1highhog on March 04, 2015, 04:20:33 am
You guys are funny as hell.  Especially the ones calling her a dude, yeah, you know who I'm talking about.  There's not a guy on Hogville that if they wasn't married would take her out in public, parade her around everywhere, and plow like a 1,000 acre field.
I guess you're talking about me and you're still wrong. I've hit several girls way better looking than Ronald including my old lady at the house. You can have him.

cosmodrum

Quote from: 1highhog on March 04, 2015, 04:20:33 am

She's famous and has a vajeen so...yeah.
Go away, batin'

1highhog

Quote from: SwazyHog on March 04, 2015, 02:41:29 pm
I guess you're talking about me and you're still wrong. I've hit several girls way better looking than Ronald including my old lady at the house. You can have him.

Well, looks as though you've been on Hogville long enough to know the rules.  Pics or I call your bluff.  😄

SwazyHog

Quote from: 1highhog on March 05, 2015, 01:16:46 am
Well, looks as though you've been on Hogville long enough to know the rules.  Pics or I call your bluff.  😄
Also been with the Mrs long enough to know that if a picture of her is posted on here i'll be dead.

hawgwild child

As much as I watch ufc this is the first time I have ran across a ufc thread on hogville.  Guess I need to explore general sports more often

hvsupastar

Quote from: hawgwild child on March 06, 2015, 01:50:54 pm
As much as I watch ufc this is the first time I have ran across a ufc thread on hogville.  Guess I need to explore general sports more often

We used to have a prediction thread every month. Idk why we got away from it.