Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

tOSU RB

Started by Chestodrawers, January 14, 2015, 06:53:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chestodrawers

Does Zeke stay or go? If I were him I'd give serious thought to the NFL. He's looks at or close to the top of his, or anybody else's game. And when you consider the life of a RB in the NFL is 4 or 5 years, I think I'd go for the money now.

JT_Dav

He stays.  Just a true sophomore.

jgphillips3

I personally hope every eligible player on that OSU team declares for the draft.  The OSU love is going to be just as sickening as the FSU and Auburn love was to start this year.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Chestodrawers on January 14, 2015, 06:53:33 pm
    Does Zeke stay or go? If I were him I'd give serious thought to the NFL. He's looks at or close to the top of his, or anybody else's game. And when you consider the life of a RB in the NFL is 4 or 5 years, I think I'd go for the money now.

I would encourage the young man to look at the BIG picture.....
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Chestodrawers

Quote from: JT_Dav on January 14, 2015, 06:56:51 pm
He stays.  Just a true sophomore.
I thought he was a sophomore this year.

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: Chestodrawers on January 14, 2015, 06:58:57 pm
I thought he was a sophomore this year.

Have to be 3 years out of high school to go to the NFL

Chestodrawers

Quote from: jgphillips3 on January 14, 2015, 06:57:55 pm
I personally hope every eligible player on that OSU team declares for the draft.  The OSU love is going to be just as sickening as the FSU and Auburn love was to start this year.
Roger that. We're all gonna get OSU crammed down our collective throat next season.

Chestodrawers

Just read an article, said somebody was advising him to drop out of college and skip next year, against the possibility of getting injured. They were using Marcus Lattimore as an example. This article said 2.57 years average for NFL RB. Least in the league.

Hogarusa

That kind of happens when you win the national title
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

lahawg1

Quote from: IBleedRazorbackRed on January 14, 2015, 07:02:26 pm
Have to be 3 years out of high school to go to the NFL

Isn't there a 21 year old clause in there for that too?

LRRandy

Quote from: Chestodrawers on January 14, 2015, 07:03:33 pm
  Roger that. We're all gonna get OSU crammed down our collective throat next season.
kinda like Oregon and Alabama this year.  :P
This is fun, isn't it.

LRRandy

starting left tackle ( Decker) and starting DT ( Washington ) are eligible but announced they are returning.
This is fun, isn't it.