Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Saban at FHS? SIAP...

Started by majestic, January 23, 2017, 01:47:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

majestic

My son just sent me a text message that Nick Saban is at FHS.  Has anyone else heard this? I asked him why Saban is there, but he hasn't answered yet.
Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

Hogs33

"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain

onebadrubi

majestic

Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

AirWarren

Quote from: majestic on January 23, 2017, 01:47:11 pm
My son just sent me a text message that Nick Saban is at FHS.  Has anyone else heard this? I asked him why Saban is there, but he hasn't answered yet.

Ok.

onebadrubi

Quote from: AP85 on January 23, 2017, 01:59:01 pm
Ok.

This dude right here is a BAMF... He has no made sure to say "ok" in both threads to be a double [CENSORED]

RazorPiggie

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 23, 2017, 02:02:18 pm
This dude right here is a BAMF... He has no made sure to say "ok" in both threads to be a double [CENSORED]

I lol'ed

thebignasty

He's pissed that there is a athlete at Fayetteville good enough to drag Saban up here.  All NWA athletes are terrible, and not deserving of high major collegiate attention,  so this stings a little.

onebadrubi

Quote from: thebignasty on January 23, 2017, 02:04:12 pm
He's pissed that there is a athlete at Fayetteville good enough to drag Saban up here.  All NWA athletes are terrible, and not deserving of high major collegiate attention,  so this stings a little.

Well AP is actually one often to say NWA athletes suck and we should be recruiting south Arkansas more than NWA.  Even on record hoping we never take another Fayetteville QB again, insinuating the last two weren't any good. Sooo

thebignasty

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 23, 2017, 02:08:20 pm
Well AP is actually one often to say NWA athletes suck and we should be recruiting south Arkansas more than NWA.  Even on record hoping we never take another Fayetteville QB again, insinuating the last two weren't any good. Sooo

Yes I know.

PorkRinds

Ok.

go hogues

Interviewing for their HC position?
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

007 License To Squeal

You know a post like this can start WILD rumors, don't you?
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Hogs33

7A just $@&! Themselves ....
"Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company." Mark Twain

AirWarren

Ok.

AirWarren

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 23, 2017, 02:08:20 pm

Are you sure I'm on record saying that?

onebadrubi

Quote from: AP85 on January 23, 2017, 02:40:30 pm

Just in the last few days you've said the guys you graduated with at warren were better than a group of receivers and this also made you a much better talent evaluator.  You've also said you hope so in response to us being done with Fayetteville QB's.  It wouldn't take long to go back and read your previous post to pull up even more of your digs at NWA kids compared to south Arkansas kids

AirWarren

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 23, 2017, 02:49:30 pm
Just in the last few days you've said the guys you graduated with at warren were better than a group of receivers and this also made you a much better talent evaluator.  You've also said you hope so in response to us being done with Fayetteville QB's.  It wouldn't take long to go back and read your previous post to pull up even more of your digs at NWA kids compared to south Arkansas kids

I speak the truth. I suggest you do your due diligence and block me if the truth hurts your feelings. Go watch a hype video on YouTube to get your feelings back off your shoulder.

onebadrubi

Quote from: AP85 on January 23, 2017, 02:52:39 pm
I speak the truth. I suggest you do your due diligence and block me if the truth hurts your feelings. Go watch a hype video on YouTube to get your feelings back off your shoulder.

You've said nothing close to the truth. Your took a shot at a QB on an NFL roster and one that was in the discussion for best SEC QB last year. Just because you tell yourself you speak the truth doesn't make it the truth.

AirWarren

Quote from: onebadrubi on January 23, 2017, 03:13:13 pm
You've said nothing close to the truth. Your took a shot at a QB on an NFL roster and one that was in the discussion for best SEC QB last year. Just because you tell yourself you speak the truth doesn't make it the truth.
Ok.

PorkRinds

Now days truth is a subjective term it seems.  He's just offering "alternative facts".

Wildhog

Quote from: PorkRinds on January 23, 2017, 03:33:15 pm
Now days truth is a subjective term it seems.  He's just offering "alternative facts".

lol, "Arkansas is recruiting at a level never seen before, PERIOD."
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

thebignasty

Quote from: AP85 on January 23, 2017, 02:40:30 pm

... two posts later "oh yeah and it was true too"

thebignasty

Quote from: Wildhog on January 23, 2017, 03:35:13 pm
lol, "Arkansas is recruiting at a level never seen before, PERIOD."

"Arkansas has the best class in the SEC west, period."

Wildhog

Quote from: thebignasty on January 23, 2017, 03:36:21 pm
"Arkansas has the best class in the SEC west, period."

"The media is totally downplaying our recruiting class.  It's fake news."
1909/1964/1965/1977

Hogs958

he's interviewing for the head coaching job at FHS.

Wildhog

Quote from: Hogs958 on January 23, 2017, 03:45:52 pm
he's interviewing for the head coaching job at FHS.

Placing one of his recruiters there as HC.
1909/1964/1965/1977

PorkSoda

Quote from: Wildhog on January 23, 2017, 03:46:55 pm
Placing one of his recruiters there as HC.
wouldn't surprise me.  we need to start thinking outside the box if we are going we are ever going to compete in recruiting.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

DeltaBoy

Nick was grinning like a Possum in a Persimmon Tree.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Hog Solo

Huge dl body was left for bama. 

HogNiner12

RaisinHog

That huge dl body has been beaten like a dead horse over in the recruiting forum .. and will almost certainly be buried in a JUCO near you..

Hog Solo

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 26, 2017, 10:45:11 pm
That huge dl body has been beaten like a dead horse over in the recruiting forum .. and will almost certainly be buried in a JUCO near you..

Why did Saban come to Fayetteville if that was the case? 

RaisinHog

Quote from: Hog Solo on January 26, 2017, 10:46:17 pm
Why did Saban come to Fayetteville if that was the case?

Go  read the thread it's equiped with articles  from bama sport pages stateing his purposes for the visit

RME

Do you really crave attention this badly?

Hog Solo

No.  Really wanted an agnostic thread about the situation.  Pro b's interrupted where any dialogue was attacked.  Hogville should be better than this.

Hogfan46

Quote from: Hog Solo on January 26, 2017, 10:58:49 pm
No.  Really wanted an agnostic thread about the situation.  Pro b's interrupted where any dialogue was attacked.  Hogville should be better than this.

If you are an unhappy subscriber, ask Lanny for your money back.

KlubhouseKonnected

Quote from: Hogfan46 on January 26, 2017, 11:12:48 pm
If you are an unhappy subscriber, ask Lanny for your money back.

As much as I hate to say it this quote is appropriate.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

MissippHog

DeltaBoy

Nick just doing this to give the Ark program the finger.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

bob slydell

Quote from: DeltaBoy on January 27, 2017, 08:41:49 am
Nick just doing this to give the Ark program the finger.

I highly doubt Nick spends that much time thinking about the Arkansas program.  Other than game week of course.
*this is not a criticism of moderatin.