Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

* CODE RED * CODE RED * CODE RED *

Started by PaleHorse, November 08, 2006, 11:26:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Fan 51

If I read one more CODE RED thread I am going to wear overalls with no shirt, and I am too fat old and harry to be pulling that off. I will be that guy on TV who embarrases the entire state.
The over used wildcat will be rendered ineffective as it was after our 8-0 starting QB was benched!

Roadrunner

What a novel concept!

Let's wear red to a Razorback football game.

Yea, how original.
:-X
When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you.

losthawg68

can't make it to the game, live in texas and it's my daughter's second b-day... but i'll be wearing all red anyways.... as if that would even matter for tv right?
Re:  I just came into some money...
Quote from: cosmodrum on April 01, 2011, 01:34:40 pm
Why money...didn't have a sock or tissue handy?

Quote from: Slacker on August 14, 2012, 10:57:10 pm
God Damn you Lost....

jameshogfan

Quote from: Hog Fan 51 on November 09, 2006, 12:23:46 pm
If I read one more CODE RED thread I am going to wear overalls with no shirt, and I am too fat old and harry to be pulling that off. I will be that guy on TV who embarrases the entire state.

Not sure if I'm correct on this, but I don't think you are required to click on the thread and read it....

So perhaps try not clicking on the thread and we all don't have to worry about you reading it, therefore not wearing that outfit.

Problem solved.

PaleHorse

Hog Database \ Arkansas Razorback Football History

jameshogfan

Well, Happy Gilmore did once say....

Red jacket, Green jacket.... who gives a sh**.

Landonhog

Not to be the debbie downer, but everyone may wear their red shirts; but what about their jackets??  The weather is looking chilly....  Just a thought... 

bakerm522

Is Sam's Club giving out shirts at the game or do you have to go to Sam's to get one?

Hog Van Ham

http://www.hogwired.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=6100&ATCLID=682825

"The first 7,200 students entering the gates for Saturday's football game between #13 Tennessee and #11 Arkansas will receive a free "red" Razorback t-shirt.  As part of the Arkansas Booster Club's Code Red campaign for everyone to wear red to the game, Sam's Club has donated 6,000 t-shirts and Cingular Wireless and Sony Ericsson have donated an additional 1,200 red t-shirts for the student section."