Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prediction on the seed

Started by BannerMountainMan, March 11, 2018, 04:44:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

15 minutes till time, what you thinking on the seed. I say 7 because they switch us and TCU even though we have a 6.19 on bracket matrix and they have a 6.78
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

hoglady

Anything worse than a 7 and I will say we really got screwed.
We should be a 6 but if we're looking at  8 SEC teams they may have to move some teams up or down to avoid an early match up of teams from the same conference.

Would love to see us in Dallas or Nashville as a 6 or 7.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

raz1965

I predict a 6 seed, the Razorbacks have been getting some love from the sports networks.

rhames

"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

BannerMountainMan

We are about to get screwed to a 7..I can feel it....
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

greenEGnHAWGS

Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

my3boneheads

#6 playing Carolina in the 2nd round. Why? Because we always will until we beat them.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: my3boneheads on March 11, 2018, 05:04:19 pm
#6 playing Carolina in the 2nd round. Why? Because we always will until we beat them.
its like that movie that starts the day over again and again until you actually get it right

tennesseehogwild

HamHands

One day at a time.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Dr. Starcs

Breems

Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

oldbooniehog

BannerMountainMan

Can't believe we got crapped to a 7

HognotinMemphis

I knew the Hogs wouldn't get a regional close to home. Motor City is about right for Arkansas.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HeyHogs

Quote from: HoginMemphis on March 11, 2018, 05:48:10 pm
I knew the Hogs wouldn't get a regional close to home. Motor City is about right for Arkansas.
No surprise.  The Hogs are always sent packing when they fall 5 seed or lower.

hoglady

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on March 11, 2018, 04:44:46 pm
15 minutes till time, what you thinking on the seed. I say 7 because they switch us and TCU even though we have a 6.19 on bracket matrix and they have a 6.78

You certainly nailed that one.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

thebignasty

Quote from: HoginMemphis on March 11, 2018, 05:48:10 pm

Nostradamus is back in jumpball.  Waiting until after the fact to make your predictions, I see.