Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (23-10, 12-8) vs Tennessee Vols (24-7, 13-5)

Started by TebowHater, March 10, 2018, 01:40:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

PonderinHog

TushCrush

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Rawker

A guy who moves like a walk-on just schooled DG.  Just a bad day.

Hawgphish

GO

PonderinHog

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

elksnort

Just not our game. I am going to do some chores. You all enjoy the game.

Hulk HOGan

Great, now we're going to turn it over every offensive possession.

Hog Pharm

riccoar

Whatever you do Mike, DON'T play zone. Stay with the man to man. It's working

TNhawgfan

Quote from: Capt. Hamm on March 10, 2018, 03:02:24 pm
This. They will cool off. We just need to keep playing hard. Don't panic.
Lol don't panic as they blow your doors off
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

BDSCT51

Stay calm Hogs! I just hope this hole is not to deep to dig out of. They just CAN'T keep hitting them at this pace!!!! I hope!
Bleeding Razorback Red

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Rooster Hogburn

To forgive is to set a pisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.-Lewis B. Smedes

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Razorod

Looks like they're doing to us what we did to Vandy last year. Almost same pattern.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

Hogz87

Well, it may be time to just go outside and enjoy the rest of my Saturday afternoon.

Rick Barnes could coach at Tennessee 75 years and he'd probably never have a team shoot this well the first 15 minutes of a game.

daprospecta

They are playing well. Not mad one bit.  We lose this, get our 6 seed and get ready for next week.

PonderinHog

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Rawker

Quote from: Hog Pharm on March 10, 2018, 03:04:43 pm
Say what you want about Tenn. We're not playing well.

Like I say, I think just like the rest of us, they wanted FL....whatevs after that.  They are definitely playing like "whatevs."

Letsroll1200

bvillepig

Breems

Well, I'm done. This one's annoying. Still going to the tourney and we don't have to lose to UK in the title game again, so count our blessings.
Proud member of the "Left Before Halftime" football club.

Quote from: Breems on January 27, 2011, 08:42:29 pm<br />SCREW VANDERBILT<br />

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

DoubleReedHawgCaller

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

rljjr

SEC refs call EVERY touch foul in the regular season and then let EVERYTHING short of blood go in the tournament. THIS is why they suck.

Hogz87

They missed!!

Time for them to make five more shots in a row including a couple of three pointers with a hand in their face.

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

bvillepig

Hog Pharm

Quote from: riccoar on March 10, 2018, 03:04:47 pm
Whatever you do Mike, DON'T play zone. Stay with the man to man. It's working

Yeah don't get it. They're getting easy post touches.

BenDial

Refs are letting the ballhandlers get absolutely mauled. Tennessee figures it out. We better.

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

razorpimp

Hogz87

Quote from: Breems on March 10, 2018, 03:06:33 pm
Well, I'm done. This one's annoying. Still going to the tourney and we don't have to lose to UK in the title game again, so count our blessings.
There is that, at least. 

It's still going to be frustrating to watch Tennessee shoot 35% tomorrow and lose by 15-20 to Kentucky.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

bvillepig

The real Hogules

Quote from: bvillepig on March 10, 2018, 03:06:16 pm
Tennessee 14 for 17 from everywhere Nothing we can do. 

I'd make sure that the next time I even thought about fouling, that a UT player would be picking himself up off the court! I'd EARN my foul call!
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

razorpimp

Hogz87

We actually get them to miss two shots in a row and they get an offensive rebound and get a wide-open three off of it.

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

hawgdavis

They will cool off and we will make a run at some point , don't know if it will be enough. They could also run out of gas like we did with KY . Its never over till it's over.