Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (23-10, 12-8) vs Tennessee Vols (24-7, 13-5)

Started by TebowHater, March 10, 2018, 01:40:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TebowHater

WPS!

When: 2:30 p.m. CST, Saturday, March 10, 2018

Where: Scottrade Center, St. Louis, Mo.

TV: ESPN

Stream: ESPN3.com or WatchESPN app

Commentators: Karl Ravech (play-by-play), Sean Farnham (analyst), Laura Rutledge (reporter)

Listen: Razorback/IMG Sports Network (Chuck Barrett and Matt Zimmerman)

PROJECTED STARTERS

Arkansas (Head coach - Mike Anderson, 7th season)

G: #31 Anton Beard (6-f00t, 198-pound senior)

G: #0 Jaylen Barford (6-foot-3, 202-pound senior)

G: #4 Daryl Macon (6-foot-3, 185-pound senior)

F: #2 Adrio Bailey (6-foot-6, 204-pound sophomore)

F: #10 Daniel Gafford (6-foot-11, 234-pound freshman)

Tennessee (Head coach - Rick Barnes, 3rd season)

G: #0 Jordan Bone (6-foot-3, 176-pound sophomore)

G: #23 Jordan Bowden (6-foot-5, 185-pound sophomore)

F: #11 Kyle Alexander (6-foot-11, 220-pound junior)

F: #5 Admiral Schofield (6-foot-5, 238-pound junior)

F: #2 Grant Williams (6-foot-7, 241-pound sophomore)

Lady Razorback

TebowHater

Wow, Tenn is a young team. They will be good for a while. Are any of their underclassmen slotted to leave for draft?

Dr. Starcs

ronmahony

"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

PonderinHog

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

ronmahony

Thank you Lord, don't think I could handle Vitalis again. Course you know we beat Tenner we will have him tomorrow. DejauVu all over again.
"If you are able, save for them a place inside of you and save one backward glance when you are leaving for the places they can no longer go.
     Be not ashamed to say you loved them, though you may or may not have always. Take what they have taught you with their dying and keep it with your own.

And in that time when men decide and feel safe to call the war insane, take one moment to embrace those gentle heroes you left behind.

Pudgepork

40MINSOFHELL

WPS!! I want to beat Kentucky in the championship tomorrow so let's get this W today.

PygmalionEffect2

Hate to be Debbie Downer but I'm going to watch the game while doing chores so doesn't give us much chance to win.  Every time I watch we lose.

If ya'll can get $1,000 together I promise to turn it off.
President Donald Trump, on "60 Minutes," Nov. 13, 2016
"Facebook and Twitter were the reason we won this thing."

Hannity - This Nunes memo is going to make Watergate look like someone stole a candy bar.

Ironhawg

Quote from: 40MINSOFHELL on March 10, 2018, 02:05:57 pm
WPS!! I want to beat Kentucky in the championship tomorrow so let's get this W today.

Honestly if the Hogs could win today and beat Kentucky tomorrow, the NCAA tournament would be gravy. 

RyeHogFan

Playing Tenner today makes me think about the 2008 semifinal game when we beat them 92-91 on a Steven Hill jump hook. They were league champs back then too and ended up getting a 2 seed i believe, but we still beat em. We can do it again today, and then hopefully have a better championship game than we did against Georgia that year. That was the year that a tornado tore the roof of the Georgia Dome.

TNhawgfan

Quote from: RyeHogFan on March 10, 2018, 02:24:19 pm
Playing Tenner today makes me think about the 2008 semifinal game when we beat them 92-91 on a Steven Hill jump hook. They were league champs back then too and ended up getting a 2 seed i believe, but we still beat em. We can do it again today, and then hopefully have a better championship game than we did against Georgia that year. That was the year that a tornado tore the roof of the Georgia Dome.
I had tickets for that game and had to watch it on tv because they only admitted a few thousand in
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

ronmahony

Quote from: Ironhawg on March 10, 2018, 02:18:43 pm
Honestly if the Hogs could win today and beat Kentucky tomorrow, the NCAA tournament would be gravy. 

Man if we beat both of them I wouldn't really care what happens in the big tourney. Be like beating Texas used to be, if we only won that game it was a good year.

Porkys Revenge

I change my halftime prediction..   

Hogs 40 Vols 32

Hogs roll in this one.

jst01

Anyone watch that show Fargo, on FX?  Admiral Scolfield looks like the mob dude on that show

PonderinHog

ronmahony

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Hulk HOGan

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

TNhawgfan

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

Hogz87

Tennessee can't miss.  Even the two tough shots, that we've contested well, Tennessee made them.

jst01

TushCrush

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

razorpimp

What do you expect?  Last game of the night  last night and then a 2:30 start time...freaking ridiculous....the first game should have started at 2:30 and us after

RaisinHog

Lol it's funny how everyone in here has already wrote us off and we basically started the same way last night

TNhawgfan

Hog Pharm

Quote from: Hogz87 on March 10, 2018, 02:36:13 pm
Tennessee can't miss.  Even the two tough shots, that we've contested well, Tennessee made them.

Because those two guys are a mismatch. We'd better go zone soon.

ronmahony

Well just when I was going to say Macon is hot he shoots an air ball!

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Letsroll1200

BannerMountainMan

We are dead tired..but come on hogs fight, never give up and see what happens, y'all already made us proud in the Lou!
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Rooster Hogburn

To forgive is to set a pisoner free and discover that the prisoner was you.-Lewis B. Smedes

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

jst01

Winner gets to get smashed by KY, loser gets to go home and watch selection show in comfort.

TNhawgfan