Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Game Threads: Baseball with my buddies

Started by UAGolfer1981, February 24, 2018, 11:49:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

UAGolfer1981

Thank you for allowing me to tap into the Game Threads.  For someone who lives outside of Fayetteville and travels, this is the way I follow the Hogs.  It is truly like sitting in the stands with my buddies watching and talking baseball with the occasional off-topic comment/joke thrown in.

I do plan on a trip to Fayetteville this season to catch a game, is there a place you sit/congregate? I would love to buy you a beer!

Thanks again to the moderators and PTP members for making this a special place.

HogFansReunited

Quote from: UAGolfer1981 on February 24, 2018, 11:49:48 am
Thank you for allowing me to tap into the Game Threads.  For someone who lives outside of Fayetteville and travels, this is the way I follow the Hogs.  It is truly like sitting in the stands with my buddies watching and talking baseball with the occasional off-topic comment/joke thrown in.

I do plan on a trip to Fayetteville this season to catch a game, is there a place you sit/congregate? I would love to buy you a beer!

Thanks again to the moderators and PTP members for making this a special place.

I agree. Some don't like having much conversation during the PBP threads but I enjoy it.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568