Quote from: colbs on February 03, 2018, 05:08:55 pm
He's visiting MSU right now.

The way things have been going that is a good thing for us then right?  Lol

King Kong

Quote from: colbs on February 03, 2018, 05:08:55 pm
He's visiting MSU right now.

Unfortunate. Good news is he is visiting Starkville. Place isn't very good

colbs

A bunch of CBs to MSU today.  When a lot go one way late it usually is a good indication.  It would be a tough blow losing him and Parker flipping.

King Kong

Quote from: colbs on February 06, 2018, 08:08:40 pm
A bunch of CBs to MSU today.  When a lot go one way late it usually is a good indication.  It would be a tough blow losing him and Parker flipping.

Why anyone would choose Starkville with better options I will never understand

WOOPIGDOOIE

I still think we have the edge over MSU as of now for Brule

Hopeful Hog

Quote from: King Kong on February 03, 2018, 05:41:25 pm
Unfortunate. Good news is he is visiting Starkville. Place isn't very good

It's never good when a player we want takes a visit somewhere else, especially this late.

Scott7703

Quote from: colbs on February 06, 2018, 08:08:40 pm

There's been one person pick him to miss state today and one person change there pick to "cloudy" or unsure.

colbs

Quote from: Scott7703 on February 06, 2018, 08:48:52 pm

There's been one person pick him to miss state today and one person change there pick to "cloudy" or unsure.
https://247sports.com/Season/2018-Football/TargetPredictions

Looks like 3+

GA reddiehog

I would say he goes to MSU.  Hogs may completely miss out down the stretch the way things are looking. Hope for the best.

onebadrubi

Quote from: King Kong on February 06, 2018, 08:13:16 pm
Why anyone would choose Starkville with better options I will never understand

Well recent history says they have bags of money...

SooieGeneris

I don't subscribe, a lot of the new picks are for subscribers only. If you add up the total number of picks you can figure out what school they are picking the player to by checking the percentage at the top.

It is showing 52% to MSU, 30% to us. There are about 30 picks total, some are by the same guy on different dates, don't know how they figure that.

There are about 9 showing for us, which would be 30% of 30, so that means the new picks are all going for MSU since nowhere near 15 or 16 are showing for them out of the 30 total. There are only 6 picks showing for MSU. 52% of 30 or 31 is way more than 6, you do the math..
KJ Jefferson, one of only 2 QBs in UA history to go 2-0 in Bowl Games..

Mac attack: McAdoo & McGlothern co-winners of the Thorpe Award 2023?

Snout team

The scout team (snout team) is an important part of the team although it gets little credit.

JusJim

Been10Hog

I think we had our pick of one LB and picked Parker. Not enough room in this class for both

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Been10Hog on February 07, 2018, 12:32:26 pm
I think we had our pick of one LB and picked Parker. Not enough room in this class for both

If that was the case they wouldn't have done an in home with Brule after Parker committed.

In home was before Parker decided to visit another school

Been10Hog

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on February 07, 2018, 12:34:25 pm
If that was the case they wouldn't have done an in home with Brule after Parker committed.

In home was before Parker decided to visit another school
I don't know who we ranked higher, but we have Bumper Pool as well. We couldn't take Parker and brule unless we asked a current hog to pack their stuff

King Kong

February 07, 2018, 12:43:55 pm #68 Last Edit: February 07, 2018, 12:56:57 pm by King Kong
Quote from: Been10Hog on February 07, 2018, 12:40:16 pm
I don't know who we ranked higher, but we have Bumper Pool as well. We couldn't take Parker and brule unless we asked a current hog to pack their stuff

With what we currently have signed today 5 current hogs will have to pack their stuff. So not sure that's a valid point. Looked to me like they wanted to sign 2 LB out of Brule, Moody and Parker. Especially with Brule saying he wasn't visiting Miss St after our in home last week

As much as we don't like to admit it, but sometimes we lose even to Miss State

Hog Fan...DOH!

Aww recruiting speculation.  There's nothing like it.

ricepig

Uh, no....and we'll take Gerald should we be so lucky to have him choose us on Friday. Brule was wanted, but the way his recruiting went, whomever got the last visit was going to get him. He told our recruiting guys he wasn't going to Starkville last weekend, and the showed up on Saturday.  You lose a lot more than you win in recruiting, hopefully next year with a full year to recruit, we'll hit on more.

Wildhog

We did not turn Brule away.  It's a ridiculous notion.  Sometimes you just get beat.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

The_Boot_stops_here

Hahahahahahaha. I wish we were in shape to be turning down the likes of Brule. We didn't have a bad finish but Brule was one we just flat missed on.