Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (12-6, 2-4) vs Ole Miss (10-8, 3-3)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 20, 2018, 01:55:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ParkerSchnabel

Hall reminds me of Todd Day. The way he moves anyway. I think he has a huge upside.

99toLife

Quote from: elksnort on January 20, 2018, 02:47:37 pm
If we hit our 3s in a fair clip, we can play with any team.

Agree, Especially if they play and move like they have so far in this game.

Letsroll1200

Let's get Gafford back in the game.Trey is struggling getting up the court and he gave up a uncontested lay up

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Beaverfever

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

HamIAm

Hulk HOGan

9 minutes to go and Ole Miss already has 7 fouls. Can't blame the refs today.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Letsroll1200

3of5-2

Quote from: Hulk HOGan on January 20, 2018, 02:55:25 pm
It ain't over yet, just give it time.

TNhawgfan

CJ stroked that with confidence. Something he's been lacking lately

razorpimp

I absolutely love the intensity of the team in the first half!  CMA has obviously gotten in their butts!  The defense is tremendously better!

I can't  say I love the offense but shots are falling.

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

26.2Hog

TushCrush

Good or bad ... our team is populated with shameless gunners.

elksnort

99toLife

Quote from: razorpimp on January 20, 2018, 02:59:15 pm
I absolutely love the intensity of the team in the first half!  CMA has does a great job of getting in their butts!  The defense is tremendously better!

I can say I love the offense but shots are falling.
no doubt   I like it.

nobballconcept

RaisinHog

Hawgphish

TNhawgfan

Quote from: Ched "UglyUncle" Carpenter on January 20, 2018, 02:59:41 pm
THIS team.  I like THIS team.  Where have they been?
Last few minutes of UT game and first few minutes of mizzou is all we've seen of THIS team

HamIAm

Ole Miss at home is an easier task than Florida or Auburn on the road.  Not that we can take anything for granted. Glad to see the improvement today

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

elksnort

Quote from: Beaverfever on January 20, 2018, 02:53:02 pm
Still playing poorly but making shots so far.
Thats right. We will see what happens when the 3s don't fall. Hopefully they keep falling.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

razorpimp

jfred59

Quote from: Hulk HOGan on January 20, 2018, 02:55:25 pm

Doug Shows is there so he will find a way to screw us

TNhawgfan

99toLife

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HamIAm

Quote from: razorpimp on January 20, 2018, 03:03:47 pm
You can't just shoot 3s the whole damn time!!!!

Yes, glad they came out and fed Gafford on the opening play instead of jacking it up as soon as they touched it.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

ParkerSchnabel

Crappy officiating. Where was the foul on that dunk ? I swear these guys are blind AND STUPID.

TuCanSam

Anyone know what recruits are in Bud Walton? football or basketball?
"SMILE!!!!"
-John L. SMith

razorpimp

Quote from: ParkerSchnabel on January 20, 2018, 03:06:33 pm
Crappy officiating. Where was the foul on that dunk ? I swear these guys are blind AND STUPID.

He hit is arm for some crazy reason!!!  Why? Why? Why?

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

So, they knock Barford down on a shot after a lot of contact and nothing is called. Macon barely touches them and it's a foul...
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568