Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (12-6, 2-4) vs Ole Miss (10-8, 3-3)

Started by Razorbacks#1, January 20, 2018, 01:55:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Letsroll1200

Quote from: TebowHater on January 20, 2018, 03:24:42 pm
Welp. Bad for us. OU will be our best win.

Oops we get a chance to play Oklahoma State. Will only help rpi

ParkerSchnabel

Quote from: AP85 on January 20, 2018, 03:33:22 pm
Typical offended atheist liberal.

NO I just grew up in a time where it was "unacceptable". And I don't let MTV tell me how to live.

AirWarren

Quote from: ParkerSchnabel on January 20, 2018, 03:34:16 pm
Anyone who walks into my office looking for work. And is covered in tats will NOT be considered. Call it what you want. Its trashy.

And that's your right too. I like it.

whippersnapper

It is 2018. Get over yourselves with tattoos, piercings, or whatever else you can think of.
Great half by the hogs lets keep it up

99toLife

Anyone who walks into my office looking for work. And is covered in tats will NOT be considered. Call it what you want. Its trashy.

Guys GAME THREAD  NOT the TAT Thread...

AirWarren

Quote from: HogFansReunited on January 20, 2018, 03:35:01 pm
Neither of the above are true but I find it funny that you will defend your fellow Christians behavior.

What's Christian behavior consist of?

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

AirWarren

Quote from: ParkerSchnabel on January 20, 2018, 03:35:17 pm
NO I just grew up in a time where it was "unacceptable". And I don't let MTV tell me how to live.

I'm talking about the guy that brought Christianity into it. I agree with you on tats.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

ParkerSchnabel

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

Probably end up a nail biter. Until they win a road game, whatever....
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

HogFansReunited

How was there no foul called then the guy grabbed Barford while he had the ball?
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

ParkerSchnabel

Quote from: AP85 on January 20, 2018, 03:36:44 pm
I'm talking about the guy that brought Christianity into it. I agree with you on tats.

Exactly. Someone's faith isn't relevant to the kind of character they have as a person. IMO. Back to the game. They are back within 7 now.

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

Cmheinley

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Cmheinley

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

razorhog52

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

jfred59

[quote author 3of5-2 link=topic=655892.msg11337946#msg11337946 date=1516483256]
Shows is from Arkansas, quit saying stupid stuff.
[/quote]
How many of our games that he has called over the years have you watched? The man has an agenda.  I will also say that he is rated one of the worst in the SEC

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

razorhog52

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

pigture perfect

Ugh, typical tale of 2 halves. We will have a run and win comfortably, but sometimes we just look lethargic.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

razorhog52

Gafford playing with pride. Pretty sure our first rebound of the second half. Wake up guys!

lookawayquick

We have two Sr. guards who dribble entirely too much.  Pass and move!

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

trippigs

Macon is bringing energy off the bench......good move by coach

jfred59

I see that the officials have decided that they want to be the star of the second half.  4 minutes in Hogs 4 fouls Ole Sis 0

Cmheinley

Get out of the way Cook. Gafford gonna show you how to clean up a miss

The real Hogules

We need to.keep our offense moving and Macon.needs to look for the assist, before he looks for his own shot.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

Letsroll1200

Razorbacks#1

58-48 Hogs
Gafford for 2 and to the line out of the break
TO@ 15:56

THUNDER!

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

3of5-2

Quote from: jfred59 on January 20, 2018, 03:45:00 pm
I see that the officials have decided that they want to be the star of the second half.  4 minutes in Hogs 4 fouls Ole Sis 0
Lol, blame the refs.

ParkerSchnabel

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HogBreath

And the sign said long haired, tatted people, need not apply
So I put my jacket on over my tats
And went in to ask Porker why
He said you look like a fine upstanding young man
I think you'll do
So I said I can't imagine that, me working for you
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?