Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Boys, we got us a ball team!

Started by welchog, November 26, 2017, 08:53:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

welchog

I have not seen this good a team since, dare say it, '95.

We have officially turned the corner.  Fun times ahead.

Mike, keep rolling baby!

JONAS

Quote from: welchog on November 26, 2017, 08:53:56 pm
I have not seen this good a team since, dare say it, '95.

We have officially turned the corner.  Fun times ahead.

Mike, keep rolling baby!

I hope we can at least get back to the Sweet Sixteen.

greenEGnHAWGS

I don't think UConn is nearly as good as they were in the past mainly due to their coach, but we still showed up and played extremely well. I'm really looking forward to how this season plays out. Florida and Kentucky will still be tough matchups but for the first time in MA's tenure here that I'm more that JUST hopeful that we could win those.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

razorhog52

This. I just want a sweet 16 team. It's been since 1996. Horrible for such a great basketball history. Then Gafford can lead us to the elite 8 in 2019 and to the final 4 in 2020! ( I can dream he stays right?). The. Moses Moody takes us back in 2021

hawgrunner

BadHog

First year in a while that I have had season tickets. Had a feeling this team might have some exciting bball to play. Not sure we've had a player like Gafford in my lifetime.
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

JONAS

Quote from: razorhog52 on November 26, 2017, 10:12:18 pm
This. I just want a sweet 16 team. It's been since 1996. Horrible for such a great basketball history. Then Gafford can lead us to the elite 8 in 2019 and to the final 4 in 2020! ( I can dream he stays right?). The. Moses Moody takes us back in 2021

It has definitely been a while.