Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What a win .these Higd just beat OU and the refs

Started by forrest city joe, November 23, 2017, 06:25:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawgball40

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on November 24, 2017, 01:15:06 pm
Down the stretch calls that you think helped us? Go back and watch I don't think so at all. Go back watch the replay.
Honestly on Hogville it seems over the years it there are some weird so called Hogfans on here. They want to argue for the other team or they constantly post that our Football Program should be happy with 5-6 wins per year.

Why don't they go to the other teams sites? I know there were a bunch of you agreeing with Dari Nokapunk. Sickening they are on here.
They called 2 shooting fouls late against OU that sent us to the line. i thought both fouls the touch occurred after the shot, when in a previous possession a similar foul wasnt called on barford. In the interest of being objective, thats what i saw. But, for most of the game OU hacked us all night long and the refs didn't hardly call crap against OU. otherwise we would have ran them out of the gym easy.

As for fans that hate on the razorbacks and/or talk up the opponent, who are you talking about? Are you talking about me?

AlmaHog2011

AlmaHog2011

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 24, 2017, 01:24:02 pm
They called 2 shooting fouls late against OU that sent us to the line. i thought both fouls the touch occurred after the shot, when in a previous possession a similar foul wasnt called on barford. In the interest of being objective, thats what i saw. But, for most of the game OU hacked us all night long and the refs didn't hardly call crap against OU. otherwise we would have ran them out of the gym easy.

As for fans that hate on the razorbacks and/or talk up the opponent, who are you talking about? Are you talking about me?

Not you brother. I'm talking about the people who call themselves Razorback Fans and went on his twitter. And there are a lot of them on here that push the Long agenda...Your posts are reasonable maybe we don't agree on a call or two but you know bball.

hawgball40

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on November 24, 2017, 01:24:31 pm
So are you a Hogfan? Or an OU fan? Either way your lost.
I'm a hog fan from Hartman, Arkansas and i know what i saw. The refs called two bogus shooting fouls against OU that sent us to the line late in the game. Now granted, they may have been evening out due to their lopsided officiating all night long, but it happened, and in my opinion it screwed ou. now on the same coin, they may have not been able to hang with us if the refs had called it fair in the first half when they were hacking our guys.

hawgball40

Quote from: AlmaHog2011 on November 24, 2017, 01:26:18 pm
Not you brother. I'm talking about the people who call themselves Razorback Fans and went on his twitter. And there are a lot of them on here that push the Long agenda...Your posts are reasonable maybe we don't agree on a call or two but you know bball.
Ok, well i've been getting attacked from all angles in this thread so i have to ask. As for knowing bball, i know only a little bit. Just a major fan. My dad used to take us to games in BWA when i was little so thats a big part of it.

010HogFan

Quote from: hawgball40 on November 24, 2017, 01:28:49 pm
I'm a hog fan from Hartman, Arkansas and i know what i saw. The refs called two bogus shooting fouls against OU that sent us to the line late in the game. Now granted, they may have been evening out due to their lopsided officiating all night long, but it happened, and in my opinion it screwed ou. now on the same coin, they may have not been able to hang with us if the refs had called it fair in the first half when they were hacking our guys.

I remember one time in particular late in the game where the refs called a shooting foul on us on a simple swing through. 3 shots. Terrible call. The refs just weren't very good on either side