Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (2-0, 0-0 SEC) vs Fresno State (2-0, 0-0 MW)

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 17, 2017, 06:01:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SooiecidetillNuttgone

His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

SoonerSooie

when I go to ESPN it gives a link that says Watch Live, but it will not open and not show.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

Rirruto

Is Gafford capable of dunking? He's had 3 tonight and more from the prior to games that should have been dunks.

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

AirForceHog

Quote from: Rirruto on November 17, 2017, 07:29:04 pm
Is Gafford capable of dunking? He's had 3 tonight and more from the prior to games that should have been dunks.

What does it really matter? He's doing just fine. Dunk or no dunk. I'll take the blocks he's producing.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

apcapri

Lady Razorback

PORKULATOR

Beard just needs game confidence again and he'll be a good senior assest
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

HogFansReunited

I am watching on my Xbox and the feed freezes every single commercial break. Anyone else have this problem?
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Member #3568

Rirruto

Quote from: AirForceHog on November 17, 2017, 07:32:54 pm
What does it really matter? He's doing just fine. Dunk or no dunk. I'll take the blocks he's producing.

No doubt. He's playing great. The point is that those misses would turn into makes. So it matters, say, 4 points a game worth. He's going to put it together.

Hogs49ers

SCREW Vandy!

FineAsSwine

Hogs up! Covid down!

JHicks3636

If officials are getting paid by the foul, they will be millionaires after this game.

King

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Pigasaurus

Quote from: HogFansReunited on November 17, 2017, 07:37:09 pm
I am watching on my Xbox and the feed freezes every single commercial break. Anyone else have this problem?
[/quote
Using watch espn thru Roku. No issues,  picture and sound perfect.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

Letsroll1200

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

HawgsPolo

Go Cubs Go!!!!!

Pigasaurus

I see 2016 refs found us. I hoped that this year would be different.
"If I wanted you to know what I was thinking, I would be talking."  Al Bundy

woo.pig

Sow Lancelot

"Nec vitia nostra nec remedium tolerare possumus." Livy
Nihil boni sine labore, sic vis pacem, para bellum.

Letsroll1200

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HogFansReunited

Member #3568

JHicks3636

Thompson and Beard with 2 fouls each for us. Fresno State has 4 players with 2 fouls each.

Arky

Quote from: forrest city joe on November 17, 2017, 07:17:32 pm
Anyone have a link online to game. mu direct TV is out.
watch espn app..........im watching on my tv via a Roku stick

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BrooklynRoss

I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bacons Rebellion

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!