Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kevin Scanlon

Started by WilsonHog, November 15, 2017, 05:57:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

May be a name to keep an eye on for AD. For our younger posters, he was the quarterback of our 1979 team. Very efficient, cerebral player. He's been with Stephens Management in Little Rock since 1987. May just combine the best of both worlds.

https://www.stephens.com/private-wealth-management/our-team/kevin-scanlon/

Hawginj

Wouldn't hurt my feelings

vote4dmac

TebowHater

Lady Razorback

Quote from: Arkansas Traveler on November 15, 2017, 05:57:32 pm
May be a name to keep an eye on for AD. For our younger posters, he was the quarterback of our 1979 team. Very efficient, cerebral player. He's been with Stephens Management in Little Rock since 1987. May just combine the best of both worlds.

https://www.stephens.com/private-wealth-management/our-team/kevin-scanlon/

Interesting.  David Bazzel just said this on Channel 7 News at 5. 

Tusks

sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

SooieGeneris

I certainly wouldn't have a problem with Scanlon. He was a do more with less QB as he didn't have the greatest ability and apparently has done well in his field.

He knows the lay of the land so to speak and has been involved with the foundation. Of course, there is a lot more to being a major college AD what with the war and peace sized NCAA rule book, but if he is up to speed on that great.

He certainly knows the boosters and the power brokers, so he would have that going for him.

With all the infighting and office politics going on, I do think it would be a big plus for someone to have inside knowledge without being part of the old guard GOBN.

Surely no one outside the GOBN itself wants a repeat of all that drama.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!