Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The aging of CBB...

Started by twistitup, November 15, 2017, 05:38:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogblog

Quote from: Soooie21 on November 16, 2017, 01:09:51 pm
Take a year off fried catfish and recharge.

fixed for accuracy....

Razorbackers

Quote from: Hoggiedawg on November 16, 2017, 02:01:39 pm

most of his good players weren't his own recruits. 

This is tangibly wrong.

The 2014 Offensive starters that were Bret's: Collins, Henry, Sprinkle, Tretola, Skipper, Ragnow, Kirkland, Cornelius. Basically the entire O-line, and a good chunk of the skill players. Defensively, Toliver, Ramirez, Coley, Liddell, Eugene, Beanum, Taiwan, and Bijhon.

Outside of the receivers, most of the starters from Bret's best team here were his recruits.

hog19911

Quote from: Razorbackers on November 16, 2017, 02:10:27 pm
This is tangibly wrong.

The 2014 Offensive starters that were Bret's: Collins, Henry, Sprinkle, Tretola, Skipper, Ragnow, Kirkland, Cornelius. Basically the entire O-line, and a good chunk of the skill players. Defensively, Toliver, Ramirez, Coley, Liddell, Eugene, Beanum, Taiwan, and Bijhon.

Outside of the receivers, most of the starters from Bret's best team here were his recruits.
Sprinkle and Taiwan were BP recruits.

Razorbackers

Quote from: hog19911 on November 16, 2017, 02:32:14 pm
Sprinkle was a BP recruit.

You're right. He was signed by Horton. I guess I forgot about all that, he must have redshirted and stuff for him to still be here last year.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Razorbackers on November 16, 2017, 01:45:53 pm
He's the first coach that's going to leave the program in better shape than when he arrived this millennium. This place was a dumpster first after the motorcycle and JLS. He put out the flames and calmed everything down. The collapse this season and the end of last season is bananas, but the new coach will have some talent on the sideline, a GSR of 80%, no investigations, and most importantly, a losing but not burning program.

Hope he takes his health seriously. Wish him the best. I really had hoped it would work out.

True. His recruiting has been fine. He usually represents our state well in the eyes of the media. He usually has his teams prepared at the beginning of games.

He simply could not make in game adjustments.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?