So what we do now ....

Started by Seebs, November 15, 2017, 05:03:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Seebs

Tell me what I am missing -

Bring in RC Cola
Return Slobbering Hog
Make it Nolan Richardson Court
Play A&M in Fayetteville and find an out of conference team to play in Jerry's World
All home games in Fayetteville
Erase Worf Hog from all things Arkansas
Fried Pickles and Okra in the concessions
Natural Grass to see if people can keep from breaking feet
Beer sales for all
More band, less piped in crap
No more Anthracite
Finishing better than last academically
Looking people in the eye when talking to them as if you are not lying
Not backing a loser
Making certain that Arkansas is not reference as the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville or else you get you friggin press credential pulled.
Aisle vendors selling everything you get a a baseball game
Bring in a modern version of Hookslide
Real tailgate area designated
Frito Pie as a menu item at all stadiums and in the Jerry Jones education center.

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Seebs on November 15, 2017, 05:03:54 pm
Tell me what I am missing -

Bring in RC Cola
Return Slobbering Hog
Make it Nolan Richardson Court
Play A&M in Fayetteville and find an out of conference team to play in Jerry's World
All home games in Fayetteville
Erase Worf Hog from all things Arkansas
Fried Pickles and Okra in the concessions
Natural Grass to see if people can keep from breaking feet
Beer sales for all
More band, less piped in crap
No more Anthracite
Finishing better than last academically
Looking people in the eye when talking to them as if you are not lying
Not backing a loser
Making certain that Arkansas is not reference as the University of Arkansas at Fayetteville or else you get you friggin press credential pulled.
Aisle vendors selling everything you get a a baseball game
Bring in a modern version of Hookslide
Real tailgate area designated
Frito Pie as a menu item at all stadiums and in the Jerry Jones education center.

These please!!!!
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

NuttinItUp

As long as they do the alcohol sales one, I am good with whatever.

Pecos Hog

Why aren't you in the running for the new AD?

woodrow hog call

You forgot one;

MAKE OTTERHOG THE KING OF HOGVILLE!!!!!!
"I hate rude behavior in a man, I won't tolerate it"

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

Seebs

I left off Moon Pies ... lots and lots of Moon Pies. And not the banana ones either - the chocolate ones.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

parallaxpig

Modern version of Hookslide would be awesome.
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,

Seebs

All coaches need to wear Bike Brand shorts with the double snap. Bringing old school back

cjack

Quote from: Seebs on November 15, 2017, 09:50:54 pm
All coaches need to wear Bike Brand shorts with the double snap. Bringing old school back

Nice.  Can we get the tall foam front ball caps too?
Woooo Pig Soooie!

Paulsooie

Quote from: Seebs on November 15, 2017, 09:50:54 pm
Dang, if I had a pair of those I would totally wear them, just to embarrass my lovely bride
If it ain't broke, break it and see what happens!

HogPharmer

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

Seebs

Faces blotted out to protect the innocent

HogPharmer

Quote from: Seebs on November 15, 2017, 10:09:56 pm
Faces blotted out to protect the innocent

This is a pic of Jimbo and his staff taken last week, no?
Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pmRemember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!
Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on June 07, 2022, 01:57:05 pmRuscin needs a big one- Michael Carter has been our best player- or second best at worst- lately.
Quote from: PorkSoda on August 21, 2019, 02:19:03 pmwe can't be terrible forever.
Quote from: The OTR on December 01, 2018, 09:43:29 amGonna start reward season with an important one.
Hogpharmer.  There will be no vote.  He rid us of hoginmemphis, otherwise known as gomerbullinmemphis, and no one else can match that accomplishment in our lifetime.

longpig

Hog squeal at games, like the Cocks have. 
Don't be scared, be smart.

Medic821

Seebs

Quote from: Medic821 on November 15, 2017, 11:05:37 pm
Frickin' morons are clueless
Most morons are. but

what the heck we supposed to do ya moron?

-Stork