Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wally vs. Paul

Started by bphi11ips, November 15, 2017, 01:37:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Warbirdhog

Quote from: (notOM)Rebel123 on November 16, 2017, 08:09:52 am
Did Wally refer to us as University of Arkansas, Fayetteville?

Would not be surprised, Wally & the rest of the Demazette sports writers have been referring the UA like that since back in the spring. That is when I noticed it anyway.

allhogislost

Quote from: 1highhog on November 15, 2017, 02:07:16 pm
Finebaum is a tool and will always be one, how anyone but people in Alabama listen to him is beyond my mental faculties.
^^^  THIS!!

AflacHawg

Went to see The Rockettes christmas show in branson several years ago, pretty sure Wally had a leading role as one of Santa's elves.

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: Warbirdhog on November 16, 2017, 12:34:06 pm
Would not be surprised, Wally & the rest of the Demazette sports writers have been referring the UA like that since back in the spring. That is when I noticed it anyway.

Heck, I was reading his picks last week and didn't know if he was talking about Alabama, Birmingham or Alabama, Tuscaloosa.....much less ASU, Jonesboro or ASU Mountain Home. Geez. How childish.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

oldfart

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on November 15, 2017, 02:43:34 pm
I'm with you that it would be a strong hire, much better than most. I'd rather see Leach and possibly Norvell, although he's a bigger risk, but I'd be ok with Gus. I aint mad at Gus about the  Nutt stuff. If he comes I want him to bring Kevin Steele with him and I'll be on board. Bring Horton, too, and keep Lunney.
and michael smith