Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Noticed Tenn lost 4 recruits since Jones firing

Started by SouthBeach, November 13, 2017, 03:51:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthBeach

If and when BB gets fired, who do you think (if any) decommits?   

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: SouthBeach on November 13, 2017, 03:51:43 pm
If and when BB gets fired, who do you think (if any) decommits?   

Don't care, because I can't believe any of them are so elite that the next HC can't find equal replacements.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

SouthBeach

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on November 13, 2017, 04:54:58 pm
Don't care, because I can't believe any of them are so elite that the next HC can't find equal replacements.
I happen to agree.  Would like to keep most, but not sure most can't be replaced.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: SouthBeach on November 13, 2017, 06:52:01 pm
I happen to agree.  Would like to keep most, but not sure most can't be replaced.

They can all be replaced.  BB hasn't recruited well enough for it to matter, so not worried about losing any of them.  The current class looks like a whole lot of average...like usual.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

PorkRinds

Bumper Pool is a stud. He's one I'd hate to lose.

SouthBeach

Quote from: PorkRinds on November 13, 2017, 08:57:55 pm
Conner Noland would be the other in my opinion.  Seems like a kid that will play any position you ask him to play, a potential leader (which we seem to be missing), and he's in-state.

HardingHog

Quote from: SouthBeach on November 13, 2017, 09:22:17 pm
Conner Noland would be the other in my opinion.  Seems like a kid that will play any position you ask him to play, a potential leader (which we seem to be missing), and he's in-state.

???  ??? He only plays quarterback

But yes, need to keep Noland, Pool, Hanspard, and Mincey in my opinion. I assume the other in-state guys will stick to their commitments also.

BoynamedWooPigSooie

Quote from: PorkRinds on November 13, 2017, 08:57:55 pm

Hate to even say it, but I'm not sure you'll think the same thing in 4 years.  Hope I'm wrong though.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

aloha_kid

Birminghog

Quote from: SouthBeach on November 13, 2017, 09:22:17 pm

He will also play baseball for one of the top college teams in the country. I don't see him going anywhere.

PorkRinds

Quote from: BoynamedWooPigSooie on November 15, 2017, 01:07:36 am

Hate to even say it, but I'm not sure you'll think the same thing in 4 years.  Hope I'm wrong though.
What makes you think that?

The Hawg Marshal

It depends on who is hired. If it's Gus I could see how his name alone might be able to keep the class together. If it were someone like Skip Holtz I think we'd lose several.

East TN HAWG

It really doesn't matter because the class is so small anyway.  If we lost everyone, but the AR kids we would be all right.  At most, we sign 14-16.  Good year to make a transition this late in the recruiting cycle. 

Wildhog

I've yet to see a coaching change without at least a little recruiting turnover. 
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977