Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Keaton McKinney play for us this year?

Started by ThisTeetsTaken, October 16, 2017, 01:14:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

navyhog24

I think the earliest he might be able to play by the time SEC play rolls around and that is being very hopeful at best.

FOTP

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2017/oct/18/mckinneys-rehab-ahead-schedule/

He could be ready for the start of the season if they wanted, but they'll probably bring him back slower.  He's actually 245 lbs right now, not 225, I'm guessing that's why he looks different to observers.  Barring a freak set back he'll for sure be ready to pitch this year.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Kevin

"With my hip issue, he said I could have developed some scar tissue to protect my arm and that's kind of what held my arm together. Then it couldn't hold up anymore. I just couldn't stand the pain.
"When you really can't use your lower body fully, you're really relying on your upper body for all your power. I guess that might have been part of it."

I was told by a media member that was not the issue, when this happened
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7

hound

Visited with his parents this weekend. They said he has never felt this good, his whole body. He has always had some pain somewhere before. He threw some bullpen this week and all went good. Slow process.

navyhog24

Anybody know what he was getting on the gun this weekend in his short outing?

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: hound on October 18, 2017, 06:15:46 pm
Visited with his parents this weekend. They said he has never felt this good, his whole body. He has always had some pain somewhere before. He threw some bullpen this week and all went good. Slow process.

Great news. Its not fun throwing in pain. Or living off ibuprofen for an entire season. Being a P.O. is all you are there for and when you can't do what you are there for without hurting..... it sucks.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

SPAL

Quote from: Kevin on October 18, 2017, 01:43:51 pm
"With my hip issue, he said I could have developed some scar tissue to protect my arm and that's kind of what held my arm together. Then it couldn't hold up anymore. I just couldn't stand the pain.
"When you really can't use your lower body fully, you're really relying on your upper body for all your power. I guess that might have been part of it."

I was told by a media member that was not the issue, when this happened

And that media members was wrong, as usual. I argued against him at the time.

Kevin

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on October 20, 2017, 09:23:35 pm
And that media members was wrong, as usual. I argued against him at the time.

notice he does not come back over here. 

onebadrubi

Quote from: Kevin on October 21, 2017, 07:04:18 am
notice he does not come back over here.

He's wron more than he is right with current events on here it seems

Kevin

yeah, cause he just spouts what the coaches say.