Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Mexico St game

Started by pa_rob424, September 25, 2017, 09:32:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pa_rob424

I'll be traveling 6 hrs to see the Hogs with my family, and some say that attendance will be way down. Question I have is if there are empty seats in the south end zone or any other good seats that are unoccupied, will the usher allow me to sit in them, or am I stuck with the seats I bought?  If they allow you to move lower, when would they allow that?

dhizzle

I have just move down closer to the sideline before no questions asked right after the game has started. I believe there will be plenty of empty seats. The A&M game looked pretty empty compared to previous games there. Also the 11 am kickoff hurts the crowd.

ricepig

Quote from: pa_rob424 on September 25, 2017, 09:32:54 am
I'll be traveling 6 hrs to see the Hogs with my family, and some say that attendance will be way down. Question I have is if there are empty seats in the south end zone or any other good seats that are unoccupied, will the usher allow me to sit in them, or am I stuck with the seats I bought?  If they allow you to move lower, when would they allow that?

You have to have Club ticket to get in that area, although I'm sure it isn't 100% full proof. As to the other areas, you should be able to move down until someone says something. It won't be as sparse as some have cried. It's Parents Weekend and I'm going on my 7th consecutive year of it and there has always been a good crowd. The last two were sellouts, but they were 6pm kickoffs.

1highhog

I'm guessing that the crowd will be around 60,000 by gametime.

dhizzle

Quote from: 1highhog on September 25, 2017, 10:05:59 am

That would be a win.

1highhog

Agent S

Quote from: 1highhog on September 25, 2017, 10:05:59 am

Naah bout 40K playa.