Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which 2 SEC football teams are represented by these 2 sets of numbers and...

Started by HognotinMemphis, September 18, 2017, 11:14:01 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

bennyl08

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 18, 2017, 11:14:01 pm
what do they indicate?

12-28=-16

and,

21-19=2

Now, -2*8 = -16.

Now, 8-2 is 6 and 6-1 is 5

6+5 is 11
1+1 = 2

and 11+2 = 13!!!!

OMG, it's everywhere!
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

HognotinMemphis

First set is Arkansas' SEC record over past 5 seasons, 2012 through 2016.

Second set is Texas A&M's SEC record over same time...their first 5 seasons in the SEC.

Would Razorback football fans be happy with 21-19 in SEC over last 5 years after experiencing Petrino?

A&M has gone 6-2, 4-4, 3-5, 4-4, and 4-4 in last 5 seasons in SEC play.

Arkansas has gone 2-6, 0-8, 2-6, 5-3, and 3-5.

hobhog

I'll take "who cares" for a 100 Alex. But ask again a week from now.....

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: hobhog on September 19, 2017, 12:18:22 am
I'll take "who cares" for a 100 Alex. But ask again a week from now.....
Your comment is not surprising. When faced with facts and informative stats, most Hog fans would rather bury their heads in the mud and continue to cuss the AD and coaches and players. Fact is, A&M is a better program than Arkansas and certainly has been for past half decade. Better at recruiting, better at winning and better head to head given their 5-0 record vs Ark since they joined the SEC.