Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3 Wins for the Year and another year of Bielema?

Started by NorCalRazorback, September 16, 2017, 10:40:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NorCalRazorback

Well... the way I see it, we could win 3 this year.  Good news is we have 1 already!  But who else are we gonna beat?  I don't see us beating A&M, South Carolina, Bama, Auburn, Ole Miss, Mississippi State just throttled LSU, and Missouri seems to have Brets number.  That leaves us with a win against... how about Coastal Carolina and New Mexico State.  The real question is this:  What will happen?  Jeff Long seems to be genetically stupid, and incapable of using rational thought.

I see 3 wins.  I see Bert coming back for more and we're gonna have to see his large mass roaming around with his mouth open wearing a windbreaker in 90 degree heat and speaking Hoganese!

WooPig
"...and Decori Birmingham has caught it in the back of the end zone to tie it at 20 all with 9 seconds left..." 

Miracle on Markham '02
Arkansas 21 LSU 20

rtr

The more smites the more intelligent I get.

Uberanubis

Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

rtr

PossumFan

Quote from: NorCalRazorback on September 16, 2017, 10:40:48 pm
Well... the way I see it, we could win 3 this year.  Good news is we have 1 already!  But who else are we gonna beat?  I don't see us beating A&M, South Carolina, Bama, Auburn, Ole Miss, Mississippi State just throttled LSU, and Missouri seems to have Brets number.  That leaves us with a win against... how about Coastal Carolina and New Mexico State.  The real question is this:  What will happen?  Jeff Long seems to be genetically stupid, and incapable of using rational thought.

I see 3 wins.  I see Bert coming back for more and we're gonna have to see his large mass roaming around with his mouth open wearing a windbreaker in 90 degree heat and speaking Hoganese!

WooPig

Maybe you should just go root for someone else. You'd be a lot happier.

sowmonella

Quote from: NorCalRazorback on September 16, 2017, 10:40:48 pm

WooPig

I think it's so funny and clever when you call CBB Bert. It's so original. Moron.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

NorCalRazorback

Quote from: PossumFan on September 16, 2017, 10:49:05 pm
Maybe you should just go root for someone else. You'd be a lot happier.
>

I love our team - I'm just sick of watching this buffoon steal money from our state.  He's the highest paid State Employee with the lowest level of achievement. 
"...and Decori Birmingham has caught it in the back of the end zone to tie it at 20 all with 9 seconds left..." 

Miracle on Markham '02
Arkansas 21 LSU 20

NorCalRazorback

Quote from: sowmonella on September 16, 2017, 10:55:13 pm
I think it's so funny and clever when you call CBB Bert. It's so original. Moron.

you feel like a real tough guy sitting there in your trailer behind your keyboard don't you...

Miracle on Markham '02
Arkansas 21 LSU 20

sowmonella

Quote from: NorCalRazorback on September 16, 2017, 10:55:30 pm
>

I love our team - I'm just sick of watching this buffoon steal money from our state.  He's the highest paid State Employee with the lowest level of achievement. 

Oh it's money envy.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.

rtr

sowmonella

rtr

Sooieet-N-Sower

I don't think he keeps his job with 3 wins. Worst case scenario, we win 6 and drag out this debacle another year ....

menace_hawg3

East Clintwood

He didn't wear the windbreaker for TCU.

It didn't help us any though.
Any dog can be a seeing eye dog if you don't care where you're going.

Like  blows - Bring back Karma

010HogFan

We might really only win 3 or 4 games. It would honestly be kind of funny at this point in a masochistic sort of way.

sickboy

We've only had two 3 win seasons since we've joined the SEC. 1992 and 2013. Those are the two worst seasons since we've joined the SEC. If we somehow only managed to win three games this year... Bielema is long gone.

jgphillips3

He can't survive 3 or 4 wins.  I figure he'll win 5 and Long will have a hard choice to make.