Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TCU D

Started by b-ash, September 16, 2017, 02:54:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

b-ash

TCU D has already given up two scores on two possessions to smu.  I had kind of hoped tcu D was awesome, but it looks more like our O is terrible.

pigroots

Morris at SMU is an up and coming coaching star. Look for him in college station next year

b-ash

I'd take him.  Bored with trying to out bama, bama.  We can't out bama anything.

ADavisTheGOAT

Our system doesn't work anymore. spread offense should be the norm.
Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

b-ash

It only works if you can recruit top 10 classes consistently, every system works when your players are better. 

Pig in the Pokey

lookin at Aggy's next coach.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

rhames

Quote from: Hogfan991 on September 16, 2017, 03:03:18 pm

If you're inferring we run a power run offense you're mistaken.

We haven't done that since 2014.

I don't know what our offense is now. The hogs don't either.  That's a problem.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

pigroots

Morris is a good recruiter especially in Texas. Kinda scary to think what might happen in College Station if he takes that job

rhames

Quote from: pigroots on September 16, 2017, 03:17:58 pm
Morris is a good recruiter especially in Texas. Kinda scary to think what might happen in College Station if he takes that job

Every one said the same thing when Sumlin was hired.

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.

Tusks

TCU is the 4th best team in the 5th best conference.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

presidenthog

Yep we just suck. We need to fire this fat fraud running our team.

HognotinMemphis

Chad Morris is from Texas. He knows every HS head coach in the state and has good reputation among them. He could be our lifeline to recruiting Texas if he was our head coach.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

870hogfan

Quote from: presidenthog on September 16, 2017, 03:22:02 pm

Very classy but I wouldn't expect anything less On Hogville...

HognotinMemphis

Barely into 2nd Q and SMU up 19-7 on TCU.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Paulsooie

SMU and Memphis have both look really well prepared today.  I'm still rooting for BB, but I would truly like is to look ready to play next week.
If it ain't broke, break it and see what happens!

rhames

rtr

Quote from: rhames on September 16, 2017, 03:19:03 pm

Sumlin doesn't have the High School connections that Morris has.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

WorfHog

Quote from: rhames on September 16, 2017, 03:19:03 pm

Aggies are the sleeping giant who wakes up, bumps his head, and goes back to sleep.

rhames

Quote from: rtr on September 16, 2017, 03:25:39 pm
Sumlin doesn't have the High School connections that Morris has.

Ok!

b-ash

He was here in Rockwall the other night watching Jerry's grandson play.  He left in his helicopter at halftime.  He might have also been watching other players, too.  Jerry was there in the Cowboy Copter.

Letsroll1200

codeHog

Herman at Texas does not want Morris at A&M

presidenthog

Quote from: 870hogfan on September 16, 2017, 03:24:00 pm

Very classy but I wouldn't expect anything less On Hogville...

I really do not care. My civility is over with this guy. He has gained 800lbs since getting hired. He can't properly prepare our team. He will luck out against some teams this year in sure in typical Bert fashion  then half of our fans will be praising him for winning 6 games because we "have to support the team". This dude is a joke. He has lost me. Unless we win every game from here I want him fired(guess what? There is no way he can.)

b-ash

Are Texas recruits what we really want?  A&M and Texas get most of the top recruits and they both suck.  Maybe this state is overared because everyone has always said Texas is football country.  I'll take some Louisiana and Florida kids.

rtr

Last time I looked we still border Louisiana.
The more smites the more intelligent I get.

rhames

Quote from: WorfHog on September 16, 2017, 03:26:16 pm
Aggies are the sleeping giant who wakes up, bumps his head, and goes back to sleep.

Haha. Yeap

Tusks

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on September 16, 2017, 03:27:36 pm
Let's go get Chad

Or Norvell at Memphis.

Norvell went to UCA does anyone know where he went to high school?

PossumFan

Quote from: presidenthog on September 16, 2017, 03:29:36 pm
I really do not care. My civility is over with this guy. He has gained 800lbs since getting hired. He can't properly prepare our team. He will luck out against some teams this year in sure in typical Bert fashion  then half of our fans will be praising him for winning 6 games because we "have to support the team". This dude is a joke. He has lost me. Unless we win every game from here I want him fired(guess what? There is no way he can.)

Do you think his weight is why he "can't properly prepare our team?" If you do, I disagree. If you don't, then how about quit bringing it up? This applies to all the "fat Bert" haters on here.

presidenthog

Quote from: PossumFan on September 16, 2017, 03:36:07 pm
Do you think his weight is why he "can't properly prepare our team?" If you do, I disagree. If you don't, then how about quit bringing it up? This applies to all the "fat Bert" haters on here.

I'm sure it makes him sluggish and is a sign of laziness. Makes him seem undisciplined.

codeHog

TCU coach will kill SMU in the 2nd half

Frogs were just looking ahead to Oklahoma St next week

PonderinHog

Quote from: tusked on September 16, 2017, 03:33:54 pm
Or Norvell at Memphis.

Arlington Grace Prep?

azhog10

We couldn't beat SMU. They look a lot more prepared than we did. Spreading the ball around.

MemphisBossHog

Or Norvell at Memphis.

somebody is going to get Norvell in the next year or two. The guy can recruit and is a young, up and coming offensive mind in college football. 

Now you never have any idea if any of what you hear is true or not, but I have heard that he would most definitely listen to Arkansas if they came calling.  The last 2 coaches Memphis has hired have turned out to be pretty darned good--Justin Fuentes and Mike Norvell.

TNhawgfan

Or Norvell at Memphis.

Or Jeff brohm at purdue...I know, he ain't coming here but I'd like him to be next head hog
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Großer Kriegschwein

Or Norvell at Memphis.

Arlington TX
This is my non-signature signature.

HoggyCat

Quote from: Hogfan991 on September 16, 2017, 03:03:18 pm

"Any more"???

When did it??
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

HoggyCat

Quote from: tusked on September 16, 2017, 03:19:33 pm
TCU is the 4th best team in the 5th best conference.

SEC might be the 5th best conference top to bottom.

HoggyCat

Quote from: WorfHog on September 16, 2017, 03:26:16 pm

Then what are we? 

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

PonderinHog

247Hog

Quote from: Paulsooie on September 16, 2017, 03:24:32 pm
SMU and Memphis have both look really well prepared today.  I'm still rooting for BB, but I would truly like is to look ready to play next week.

but but but we had 2 extra days to prepare for TCU
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

Tusks

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 16, 2017, 03:39:09 pm
Arlington Grace Prep?

So he cam out of the metroplex and went to UCA?  That's seems odd.

But hey if he's from Arlington TX then I be the can recruit Texas.

247Hog

Quote from: TNhawgfan on September 16, 2017, 03:49:58 pm
Poor lil arkansas

Midget of the SEC. Bark is bigger than our bite and we look up to the rest.
If there's one thing any of you should know as hog fans, brace yourself for disappointment and never get your hopes up.

It could be raining female body parts outside and we'd all be hit in the head with a pecker - Dmaxfan

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: presidenthog on September 16, 2017, 03:22:02 pm
While I will not blame anyone on HV for being upset with the way the Hogs have played but last I checked YOU can't fire CBB and it's still HIS team...The only way I will let your juvenile derogatory post slide if YOU are a CURRENT or FORMER PLAYER for the Razorbacks.  Until then grow up, think about your words before you post them on social media, and try not to be a keyboard badass whilst expressing your dismay in the current Razorback staff and team.  Thank you and Go Hogs!!!

presidenthog

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on September 16, 2017, 04:21:48 pm
While I will not blame anyone on HV for being upset with the way the Hogs have played but last I checked YOU can't fire CBB and it's still HIS team...The only way I will let your juvenile derogatory post slide if YOU are a CURRENT or FORMER PLAYER for the Razorbacks.  Until then grow up, think about your words before you post them on social media, and try not to be a keyboard badass whilst expressing your dismay in the current Razorback staff and team.  Thank you and Go Hogs!!!

Bert is fat.

Hogs49ers

This is a really strange season so far, and I am not just talking about the Hogs.
SCREW Vandy!

DZ

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on September 16, 2017, 04:21:48 pm
LOL, sounds like you're taking this personal.

Tusks

Quote from: DZ on September 16, 2017, 04:42:51 pm
LOL, sounds like you're taking this personal.

JL crownie

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS