Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

SCar will be a very tough out....

Started by Al Boarland, September 02, 2017, 04:26:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: longpig on September 02, 2017, 05:10:21 pm
I dislike Muschamp as much as the next guy, but USCe could do worse.
He is a modern day Woody Hayes. He may go out the same way.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

sickboy

Quote from: HoginMemphis on September 02, 2017, 08:31:40 pm

I'd pay to see it.

code red

I said this since last year.  Muschamp is letting coaches coach.  Hogs are in real trouble this year.  Hope to heck I am wrong.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Hoggish1

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: code red on September 02, 2017, 08:40:46 pm
I said this since last year.  Muschamp is letting coaches coach.  Hogs are in real trouble this year.  Hope to heck I am wrong.

You are, so settle down.
Go Hogs Go!

MuskogeeHogFan

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha.....
Go Hogs Go!

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

longpig

How has he not, already?

longpig

Quote from: code red on September 02, 2017, 08:40:46 pm

He's definitely doing something different, too early to tell if the Hogs are in trouble or not.  Were we playing this week, I'd say we are.

Birminghog

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on September 02, 2017, 06:59:03 pm
Sc has no run game.
SCar
Running - 21 carries, 35 yds
Passing - 17/29, 219 yds, 1 int

NCSt
Running - 35 carries, 89 yds, 2 fumbles lost
Passing - 45/64, 415 yds

WTH? How did SCar win?

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

jbcarol

Michael Carvell‏ @Michael_Carvell

Sports Illustrated: Maybe we had it wrong neglecting Gamecocks as sleeper team

QuoteOn Sunday, Sports Illustrated named South Carolina one of its five Week 1 surprise teams that showed they deserve more respect. Chris Johnson adds: "Maybe we had it all wrong in neglecting the Gamecocks as a sleeper team."

The piece applauds the win over the Wolfpack, a team that some felt would push Florida State and Clemson in the ACC Atlantic.

"Will Muschamp didn't inherit a roster that was ready to aim for anything more than lower-level bowl games last season, even in the SEC's weaker division, but with Florida still looking for answers on offense, perhaps South Carolina could push Georgia or whoever else emerges for the right to get pummeled by Alabama in the conference championship game," Johnson writes.

Obviously, South Carolina fans won't take too kindly to that last sentence.

Gamecocks took down the Wolfpack despite a 504-246 disadvantage in total yards and a 36:54-23:06 discrepancy in time of possession. That happened with the help of 14 points off two turnovers and a big performance from receiver Deebo Samuel (5 catches, 83 yards, 2 TDs; 97-yard kickoff return TD).
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net