Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Taking Shots at Perry topic

Started by BannerMountainMan, July 17, 2017, 01:06:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

AirWarren

They better be prepared to back up the shhh talk.

BannerMountainMan

BannerMountainMan

BannerMountainMan

King Kong

Quote from: AP85 on July 17, 2017, 01:09:03 pm

First none of these guy will actually play Perry in a game.

Second MA is 6-3 against Miss Take. Not that scared. GOHOGS on the other hand just pissed himself

BannerMountainMan

Hawg Red

Quote from: AP85 on July 17, 2017, 01:09:03 pm

Wake me up when Miss. State makes the CBI tournament....

BannerMountainMan

BannerMountainMan

NWAHog479

Well he made the decision so he will have to live with it... Kudos to the current players for standing up for Razorback nation

ShadowHawg

Quote from: NWAHog479 on July 17, 2017, 02:36:19 pm
Well he made the decision so he will have to live with it... Kudos to the current players for standing up for Razorback nation

Agreed.

BannerMountainMan

BannerMountainMan

AirWarren

While I agree with IJ. I ALSO hope he stays in Mississippi for good and doesn't come back here wanting recognition. I'm all for making decisions for yourself. But don't come back from the bed you laid in.

BannerMountainMan

tophawg19

Sounds like the Players and recruits are making their feelings about it known. And it doesn't sound like he would be welcomed now . May be a rough welcome when he comes to play here
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

DoubleReedHawgCaller

I really don't think  it would matter to a lot of people that much except for the bunk ass excuse for decommitting.
A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

3kgthog

I said it at the end of last season and I'll say it again. We need to embrace being the team and fanbase with opinions and an attitude problem. We haven't had either one for 20 years. It gives us an identity and it's been sorely missed. Scrap, fight, defend, and call out those that are full of crap. If they don't like it, quit supplying us with ammo.

PorkRinds

Quote from: 3kgthog on July 17, 2017, 09:43:32 pm
I said it at the end of last season and I'll say it again. We need to embrace being the team and fanbase with opinions and an attitude problem. We haven't had either one for 20 years. It gives us an identity and it's been sorely missed. Scrap, fight, defend, and call out those that are full of crap. If they don't like it, quit supplying us with ammo.

Same. Screw being nice. I'll take a bad reputation.

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

I love this team so much. They make you wanna get out there and go to battle alongside em. Its been a long time since I could say that!
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

HogsonHicks

Perry made a candy ass decision. I'm glad the players and recruits are calling him out.

Hogimus Prime

The players and committs reactions tell me they have bought into MA and staff.

kp72204

He shouldn't have committed. Once you give your word it has to mean something.

LRHog

Amen.

Frank the Monks, Allens, and Perrys of the world. If you aint with us, you're against us.

Bring back that chip on the shoulder mentality.... talk darn and back it up... Hell talk darn and dont back it up... at least it's entertaining that way.

azhog10

Idk if I have ever agreed with you, and idk if I ever will again. But +1

tophawg19

I kind of think Perry and his dad may be the next Levar Ball situation after reading the Dad's comments .

PorkRinds

Quote from: tophawg19 on July 18, 2017, 02:22:49 pm
I kind of think Perry and his dad may be the next Levar Ball situation after reading the Dad's comments .

Which comments?

tophawg19

talking about how they would set 4 or 5 screens for his son and wouldn't stifle his creative ability . just a Me , me , me kind of deal. nothing about team , like they did when talking about Arkansas

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: tophawg19 on July 18, 2017, 06:44:24 pm
talking about how they would set 4 or 5 screens for his son and wouldn't stifle his creative ability . just a Me , me , me kind of deal. nothing about team , like they did when talking about Arkansas

IMO having to have 4 or 5 screens will hurt his draft stock.  If you're a stretch 4 having to have that many screens set for you to get open at the college level says not quick enough off the dribble.  We've all seen teams set like 1 or 2 screens to get a player open the get the ball or pick and roll or pick and pop  but 4 or 5.  Perry would've been used like Joe Johnson was and had better players around him and not need 4 or 5 screens. But whatever MA isn't the greatest the greatest coach out there but he far from a past his prime retread like Howland.

tophawg19

I think he made a bad choice but i'm fine with it. we have other options that can be as good as he is . we are drawing interest from a number of high level 4 star kids and in basketball there is little difference . a couple of those really blew up on the national scene these last 2 weeks

AlmaHog2011

Love this group of recruits! Screw Perry his father and his lying mother. Screw Greenberg and Adidas.   Just win and keep building it the right way Coach Anderson!

HogFoo

Quote from: PorkRinds on July 17, 2017, 09:49:39 pm
Same. Screw being nice. I'll take a bad reputation.
i agree.  screw them.  this is what they get!  And, i do believe that the Hogs play over the next 4 or 5yrs with the recruits we have the potential to get , not counting RP and his fake ass, will be good enough to speak volumes for HogNation!
Basketball is back, baseball always, football was a dumpster fire once again..... but as the phoenix rose from the ashes, BMF Petrino has risen again!!! Lots to look forward to.  <br /><br />As the rain falls, I realize, that some where out there, some one, is wearing a mask while they shower............

RacinRazorback

I have been reading all the Perry crap and crap is what it is. I understand that it was "just" a verbal commit from a year ago but somewhere in all this your word has to mean something! Not fair to the team that gets decommitted from, for a year you think you have these young men then poof, they are gone. Talk about hard on a coaching staff. Some how these so called "kids" have to be held accountable for their word. With all that being said, if he don't want to be a Razorback, then I damn sure don't want him! I am more into those "kids" that want to be here. I know we are not a "blue blood" program but Starkville will get him way less than being a Razorback! Howland is a good coach but his time at State has been pretty lackluster for the talent he has signed. WPS! Sick of these "kids" being treated like pre maddonas. I am ready for us to lace em up and lets play! WPS!! Go Razorbacks, and to heck with all the rest!