Started by SportsLife, September 09, 2017, 01:18:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SportsLife

Dirty

Dirty

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

bkjbearcat

B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

Science Fiction Greg

I spend all my time playing Trackmania, and various board games. You might remember me as Corndog7 or PossibleOatmeal.
Twitter sucks now. I deleted my account. I mostly just use TikTok now.

cosmodrum

Quote from: SportsLife on September 09, 2017, 01:18:32 pm
10-win season? There's no reason it shouldn't be.

http://www.sportinglifearkansas.com/jim-harris-why-should-razorback-fans-be-excited/

Someone saying we'll win 10 games is just being a homer. Nothing wrong with that, but they will be disappointed.
Go away, batin'

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Uberanubis

Quote from: cosmodrum on September 09, 2017, 02:14:48 pm
Someone saying we'll win 10 games is just being a homer. Nothing wrong with that, but they will be disappointed.

at this point in time there is no reason that we could not achieve this. only the second game of the year, still way to early to tell.
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

Hog Milanese

DeltaBoy

Well after  watching the first quarter.  Nope  grap a bottle and drink
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Ex-Trumpet

If we combine last years' wins with this years, we may get to 10.
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Same verse, 5th year.  We are pitiful and being schooled, yet again.  And I was dumb enough to actually believe BB would work harder this being  a good year to renew the old contract. 

We are so lucky today to have TCU stepping on their privates.  Otherwise, this would be awful.   Them special teams, they special, huh?

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'