Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TV options

Started by 1 hog n eldo, July 13, 2017, 11:25:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rhames

Quote from: hogsanity on July 18, 2017, 01:53:21 pm
We are with verizon for wireless ( get it through work ). I've done dish, uverse, and now Cox. Was happy with all 3. Switched to Cox 2 years ago for the internet speed. Maybe downsizing come August as my oldest goes off to college.

Honestly I am just not too intrigued by having to do what some here say they do. I do not want to get some channels from this service and some from another, and have to fool with sticks and changing inputs and having limited or no dvr capabilities. Probably i'm most interested in dish because of the hopper.   

I think that's your answer then.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

Godfather

Quote from: jabber71 on July 14, 2017, 09:33:45 am
I have Dish Hopper and I love it. MY bill with tax is $38 for their Top 120 on 3 tvs. I can get you the same deal if your interested. But you do have to sign up for 2 years.

How do you get that cheap?  PM me.
WPS to the end.

jabber71

Quote from: Brad Turner on July 18, 2017, 12:45:57 pm
So how does one do this without asking friends and family for referrals?  I'm a dish loyalist, and know "how to use the internet"...

PM me and I will let you know.
You can't always convince someone you are right, but you can always convince them you think you're right!

rhames

Quote from: GirlHog on July 18, 2017, 03:02:25 pm
I didn't say I got my sports package for free. It's $100 per YEAR. Way less than Directv.

You said all you pay is your monthly wifi bill.

So how does that work? The 100 bucks? Who doss it go to? How do you get all the NFL games and all the ESPN without any subscription?

Just because you're paying an amount doesn't mean it's legal.

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.

jabber71

Quote from: Godfather on July 18, 2017, 02:43:56 pm
How do you get that cheap?  PM me.

I PM'd you let me know if it works for you.

You can't always convince someone you are right, but you can always convince them you think you're right!

rhames

Quote from: GirlHog on July 18, 2017, 03:29:26 pm
You sound just as skeptical as my 72-year-old brother. As I told him, nevermind.

I just know how kodi works lol.

jabber71

Quote from: hogsanity on July 18, 2017, 01:53:21 pm
We are with verizon for wireless ( get it through work ). I've done dish, uverse, and now Cox. Was happy with all 3. Switched to Cox 2 years ago for the internet speed. Maybe downsizing come August as my oldest goes off to college.

Honestly I am just not too intrigued by having to do what some here say they do. I do not want to get some channels from this service and some from another, and have to fool with sticks and changing inputs and having limited or no dvr capabilities. Probably i'm most interested in dish because of the hopper.   

PM me and I will show how to get Dish hopper espn, sec etc for $38 a month