Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas SEC Takeover

Started by hogfan71, July 13, 2017, 03:44:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan71

My directv guide shows on July 24th at 1:30 pm it shows they are showing ARK vs Texa$$ from 2008. We got beat bad in that game so I can't believe they are going to show that during our SEC takeover day. Anyone else showing something different that day and time?

010HogFan

I doubt they show that lol. I know one of our things is supposed to be the Baylor baseball game that we won miraculously

TNRazorbacker

Surely not we were awful that year

onebadrubi

That would be akin to showing the stoerner Tenner game in the rain delayed regional baseball game

goodguytex

Quote from: hogfan71 on July 13, 2017, 03:44:31 pm
My directv guide shows on July 24th at 1:30 pm it shows they are showing ARK vs Texa$$ from 2008. We got beat bad in that game so I can't believe they are going to show that during our SEC takeover day. Anyone else showing something different that day and time?
I'd rather they showed the 2000 or 2003, or our 2014 Texas bowl. . Those were awesome. I still have a pic somewhere of Matt Jones doing the downward hookem after he owned that texass dude and had him on the ground in the 2003 game. That was like the most awesome thing ever.

Hollywood_HOGan45

Surely not. That game was one of the most brutal beatdowns Ive ever seen. Almost as brutal as this past years Auburn game.

I hope they show different events they have in past years but that one needs to stay in the vault.

searkhogfan

Quote from: goodguytex on July 14, 2017, 12:45:37 am
I'd rather they showed the 2000 or 2003, or our 2014 Texas bowl. . Those were awesome. I still have a pic somewhere of Matt Jones doing the downward hookem after he owned that texass dude and had him on the ground in the 2003 game. That was like the most awesome thing ever.

That was a funny pic.  But it was photoshopped. 

Three and Snout

PigWig

Maybe the 2008 Ark-Texass basketball game?  Texas was top 10 and we beat them at BWA with Fortson at the helm.