Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Malzahn's comment

Started by HamIAm, July 13, 2017, 04:27:52 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HamIAm

Speaking at Media Days about talk of Auburn wanting to move to the East Division "I like the way it is right now.  I mean the West right now is the best league in college football. It's a man's league. You've got Alabama right now that's the top of the deal, I like playing against them, I like playing against them every year. I like playing against LSU. I like Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Texas A&M so I think that was probably blown out of proportion."

Hmmm, there's one team from the West he left out.

tophawg19

if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

pigture perfect

You still think he's proud to be a native Arkansan? That bridge has burned.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/Michael_Carvell/status/885550543170662400

Quoten May, Malzahn agreed with Dye that a move for Auburn to the SEC East makes "common sense" geographically. But on Thursday, Malzahn embraced playing in the SEC West.

"I think Coach Dye said something about the map and all that. And I just confirmed that, yeah, if you look at the map, that does make sense," Malzahn said. "But I like the way it is right now. The West right now is the best [division] in college football. It's a man's league. You've got Alabama right now that's the top of the deal. I like playing in it. I like playing against them every year. I like playing against LSU, Ole Miss and Mississippi State, Texas A&M."
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Dave Matter‏Verified account @Dave_Matter 22h22 hours ago

Gus Malzhan on his embattled friend at  Ole Miss: "Hugh is one of the good guys in college football."

Sivad

Quote from: jbcarol on July 14, 2017, 08:39:21 am
Gus Malzhan on his embattled friend at  Ole Miss: "Hugh is one of the good guys in college football."
The enemy of his enemy Houston Nutt is his friend.

jbcarol

https://twitter.com/aldotcomSports/status/885934491776274432

As a former high school coach, Auburn's Gus Malzahn wants to look out for those who are still coaching at that level. It was his main concern...

jbcarol