Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by HamIAm on 13 Jul 2017
  • Speaking at Media Days about talk of Auburn wanting to move to the East Division "I like the way it is right now.  I mean the West right now is the best league in college football. It's a man's league. You've got Alabama right now that's the top of the deal, I like playing against them, I like playing against them every year. I like playing against LSU. I like Ole Miss, Mississippi State, Texas A&M so I think that was probably blown out of proportion."

Hmmm, there's one team from the West he left out.
  • #2 by tophawg19 on 13 Jul 2017
  • ya think .
  • #3 by pigture perfect on 13 Jul 2017
  • You still think he's proud to be a native Arkansan? That bridge has burned.
  • #4 by jbcarol on 14 Jul 2017
  • #5 by jbcarol on 14 Jul 2017

n May, Malzahn agreed with Dye that a move for Auburn to the SEC East makes common sense geographically. But on Thursday, Malzahn embraced playing in the SEC West.

I think Coach Dye said something about the map and all that. And I just confirmed that, yeah, if you look at the map, that does make sense, Malzahn said. But I like the way it is right now. The West right now is the best [division] in college football. Its a mans league. Youve got Alabama right now thats the top of the deal. I like playing in it. I like playing against them every year. I like playing against LSU, Ole Miss and Mississippi State, Texas A&M.
  • #6 by jbcarol on 14 Jul 2017
  •  Dave Matter‏Verified account @Dave_Matter 22h22 hours ago

Gus Malzhan on his embattled friend at  Ole Miss: "Hugh is one of the good guys in college football."
  • #7 by Sivad on 14 Jul 2017
  • Gus Malzhan on his embattled friend at  Ole Miss: "Hugh is one of the good guys in college football."
    The enemy of his enemy Houston Nutt is his friend.
  • #8 by jbcarol on 14 Jul 2017

• As a former high school coach, Auburn's Gus Malzahn wants to look out for those who are still coaching at that level. It was his main concern...
  • #9 by jbcarol on 14 Jul 2017
Pages:
Actions